Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

No. Not enough said. Shraddha has contributed  to the success of this film. Whether y’al agree or not. She IS a big factor.

I doubt the film would do this well if it had Vaani or Bhumi 

Stars like Akshay and Ranveer are struggling to give a good opening

Vikram Vedha with star Like Hritik Roshan and who was infinitely times better than Shamshera had an opening of 10.56. Shamshera s opening was 10.25 cr with no hit songs. While Tmmj has at least two hit songs - Tere pyaar main and Ek baar

Yes. Shamshera flopped. But it had a decent opening considering everything else. 

You can underestimate Ranbir all you want. But you can't deny that among his contemporaries he has the max BO pull

But you always had bias against Ranbir. So, there is no point in this conversation.

If you want to credit Shraddha please do it

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Stars like Akshay and Ranveer are struggling to give a good opening

Vikram Vedha with star Like Hritik Roshan and who was infinitely times better than Shamshera had an opening of 10.56. Shamshera s opening was 10.25 cr with no hit songs. While Tmmj has at least two hit songs - Tere pyaar main and Ek baar

Yes. Shamshera flopped. But it had a decent opening considering everything else. 

You can underestimate Ranbir all you want. But you can't deny that among his contemporaries he has the max BO pull

But you always had bias against Ranbir. So, there is no point in this conversation.

If you want to credit Shraddha please do it

Omg oh please forgive me and spare me for giving credit to the films lead actress, who promoted the movie as much as the male actor. 

I don’t know what I was thinking to give credit to the female lead. I must be out of my mind. 

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

No. Not enough said. Shraddha has contributed  to the success of this film. Whether y’al agree or not. She IS a big factor.

I doubt the film would do this well if it had Vaani or Bhumi 

I don’t know if this helps your pont but an uncle in a YouTube video said this movie will do as well as Pathaan because shraddha is looking like deepika in the movie aka hot 🔥 

Edited by PRERISH007 - 1 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Omg oh please forgive me and spare me for giving credit to the films lead actress, who promoted the movie as much as the male actor. 

I don’t know what I was thinking to give credit to the female lead. I must be out of my mind. 

No mate nobody is stopping you from crediting Shradhha. Please do go right ahead and praise her

But you are not doing that. Are you? All you are doing is creating an unnecessary ruckus. Questioning others for no reason. Honestly, this has been your attitude almost all the time. 

It is honestly tiring

Please maintain the decorum. Praise Shraddha, her character, her performance, dance, looks, star power, etc. But don't force others to agree with you

Beyond that, I don't want to interact with you

Thank you

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It looks like people are actually liking the tone shift to family drama in the second half

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Typical luv ranjan shit.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Can’t deny that the buzz surrounding the film has been driven by their Jodi & Shardha's hot looks rather than just Ranbir. However, I see that only one is receiving credit here. If this film fails, I am sure she will be blamed, but if it succeeds, Ranbir will be hailed as the messiah of Bollywood. 😆

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

My foot, they are disgrace. The probable try really Hard to make the film looks Hit.