Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siri918 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Nisha I figured out what I found funny in that scene she said Mein Hoon Na and the camera showed her face almost at the end of hoon na so if you blink while watching you might not see her when she’s saying that dialogue, maybe the acting didn’t match the words 

They are trying their hardest not to make her a villain because she’s their favourite but making her say things which sound cringe to the audience, I never knew one character could hold so much power through out the show that the ML keeps coming back to her every few months 😆 she wants to be bindu and nirupa roy too 

By the way read your other post where u said they are showing what we don’t want to see, so maybe we should change our strategy and say we are eagerly looking forward to the engagement of the most eligible bride and groom in the world, they are giving late Elizabeth Taylor a run for her money oh my lord I just realized it’s No 3 for both of them, or is it 2 with each other this ph believes in threes 😡

I too observed, HC's action very well when AK was in the frame. when doing other scenes he is keepign ok done! kind of expression. may be they are also bored of this Chuya Billi ka game.

Now the show is running only on KM and Ar. They only getting enough SS and good costumes too. 

Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Drama drama drama

Blood boiling episode witch teeth clenching as usual backwas but ya story moving.

NAV👏👏👏👏AK👏👏👏👏

K***🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬AB🤐

Episode start was awesome AB coming and sitting in Pooja on trance he saying AB AK name the best part was he doesn't know what he said KM came and said name to pandit and told AB to concentrate, he never corrected the name😁 AR didn't hear that but her what brought me old AR vibe but she was on call. 

AK NAV came, even before that ABbfeels AK through heart. Then km bakwas NAV giving back and gyaaning Km insult NaV who gave the right to talk to me like that and AK interfering we were here for samman not apman where there is no Maan for my NAV ji I won't stay there. AB boiling in jealousy, AB convincing km to invite them. They coming that was bakwas AB AR holding hand for Pooja and AK has to put kalash on their hands.

AR flashes of AB AR engmnt, AB flashes of Abhira tilak to mrg and entry in BH, AK falshes of divorce and happy fam in kasauli. During Pooja AB through out looking at AK , AK to AR. Technically for me there was no Pooja done AB side or done with AK he was with AK full time with eyes. AK returing with nek of one coin and something rejecting KM thaali.

Epi ends 

Precap even disturbing and frustrating.

Manju asking AB if u are like this how will u put sindoor on AR and marry her, emotional black mail, BP proposing NAV to AK that he loves u too much, NAV love letter to AK, AB with one letter and gift o think it was for AL, don't know. Not Interested in the precap anyway. It will be always misleading.

Ya mood ruing episode to some extent,.if u r planning to watch expect the worst then may be won't mind this backwas 

I was not in a food mood so no effect.

Anyways overall the copy paste of ArAb mrg1, with few changes. Abhira same. Then Ab with love now both are with responsibility.

Hopeakers reunite them without any baggage becoz day by day it becomes more complicated. The relation, she is becoming in debt to NAV and AB into responsibility and manipulation.

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arch112

I loved the episode. It was good. I loved how AK gave back n how she kept her head high.  Nav was good support for her. It was good to see them. But precap is another heartbreaking. God how many episodes will have to digest this. I hope there is light under DKP tunnel

thank you for the update @ bold 🙏

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Dramatic epsiode! I m sure others would summarize it better than me becos I wish to throw stones at Maatha and Dracarys her with my 3 dragons. Maa ki naam ka tho door, aurat ke naam par Kalank hai ye Manjiri! 😡😡 Assmanyu still ma ma kar raha hai! Karlo beta! Aur goli kaalo and start hallucinating Arohi as Akshu! Tera wahi hona hai! 

It’s so hard not to ship the understanding and respect Nav holds for Akshu and vice versa! Choco spoke about Rachel-Joey level of understanding and that would be seen in today’s conversation! 

Btw! Did these duffers forget Neil?? Like Neil who? Arohi is thinking about her toota hua old tilak with Abi! Shouldn’t she be hallucinating Neil and crying buckets! Like logic committed suicide in birla house and went to Mahadev charan! 

Edited by Ambajee - 1 years ago
Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neethumaneet

Drama drama drama

Blood boiling episode witch teeth clenching as usual backwas but ya story moving.

NAV👏👏👏👏AK👏👏👏👏

K***🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬AB🤐

Episode start was awesome AB coming and sitting in Pooja on trance he saying AB AK name the best part was he doesn't know what he said KM came and said name to pandit and told AB to concentrate, he never corrected the name😁 AR didn't hear that but her what brought me old AR vibe but she was on call. 

AK NAV came, even before that ABbfeels AK through heart. Then km bakwas NAV giving back and gyaaning Km insult NaV who gave the right to talk to me like that and AK interfering we were here for samman not apman where there is no Maan for my NAV ji I won't stay there. AB boiling in jealousy, AB convincing km to invite them. They coming that was bakwas AB AR holding hand for Pooja and AK has to put kalash on their hands.

AR flashes of AB AR engmnt, AB flashes of Abhira tilak to mrg and entry in BH, AK falshes of divorce and happy fam in kasauli. During Pooja AB through out looking at AK , AK to AR. Technically for me there was no Pooja done AB side or done with AK he was with AK full time with eyes. AK returing with nek of one coin and something rejecting KM thaali.

Epi ends 

Manju asking AB if u are like this how will u put sindoor on AR and marry her, emotional black mail, BP proposing NAV to AK that he loves u too much, NAV love letter to AK, AB with one letter and gift o think it was for AL, don't know. Not Interested in the precap anyway. It will be always misleading.

Ya mood ruing episode to some extent,.if u r planning to watch expect the worst then may be won't mind this backwas 

Anyways overall the copy paste of ArAb mrg1, with few changes. Abhira same. Then Ab with love now both are with responsibility.

Hopeakers reunite them without any baggage becoz day by day it becomes more complicated. The relation, she is becoming in debt to NAV and AB into responsibility and manipulation.

Thank you Neethu for such a detailed update,@ bold thought provoking last para Abhi had written a letter for whom Arohi ?  MAlicious M continues her Emo blackmail, 

That flashes they are getting is becoming so repetitive now, so Arohi has forgotten Neil completely, isn’t that strange because women sometimes find it so hard to move on from their first love, so Abhi was her first love , it seems 😆 at least Abhi and Akshu are getting memories of each other good bad doesn’t matter but Aru has erased Neil.

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambajee

Dramatic epsiode! I m sure others would summarize it better than me becos I wish to throw stones at Maatha and Dracarys her with my 3 dragons. Maa ki naam ka tho door, aurat ke naam par Kalank hai ye Manjiri! 😡😡 Assmanyu still ma ma kar raha hai! Karlo beta! Aur goli kaalo and start hallucinating Arohi as Akshu! Tera wahi hona hai! 

It’s so hard not to ship the understanding and respect Nav holds for Akshu and vice versa! Choco spoke about Rachel-Joey level of understanding and that would be seen in today’s conversation! 

Btw! Did these duffers forget Neil?? Like Neil who? Arohi is thinking about her toota hua old tilak with Abi! Shouldn’t she be hallucinating Neil and crying buckets! Like logic committed suicide in birla house and went to Mahadev charan! 

thank you for the update 

our thoughts are matching Amba @ bold I just asked the same question to Neethu🤦🏻‍♀️😡 has everyone forgotten Neil

Neethumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ambajee

Blue boy and AR didn't had proper mrg na so Jo hai she is thinking about it only 🤭

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I’m surprised how him and his wife are still alive! They both should be dead considering their age! Why can’t they kill of these negative elderly hags and bring positive younger characters instead!

Arre Sanskaar Parampara someone has to teach youngsters lessons and they are most importantly needed for inventing New And Unwanted Rituals for every Remarriage, Variety is the Spice of Life, I have never seen this new carrying on head kalash ritual 

yesterday that scene when the 3 senior Goenkas were talking,  (while seated in the verandah) it was nonsense, such brainless people

Another point BP and SS can’t die because immortal Mimi is still alive, in this show death is only for youngsters        
     ( please don’t misunderstand my post I am being sarcastic)

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
sunshining thumbnail

Drama drama drama

NAV👏👏👏👏AK👏👏👏👏

K***🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬AB🤐

Epi ends 

thanks for the detailed review. I am surprised you sat through it. Anyway, I am not going to watch todays episode.

From your review, I will take a few positives

- Abhi saying Akshu's name, so pooja was with Akshu.

- Both not focusing on pooja or praying for their relationship rather thinking about other things. Again Abhi was doing the pooja with Akshu, he was only reminiscing good times and not bad times

- Abhi still sensing Akshu, even though in his head he wanted to stay oncourse for the marathon, his heart will not allow him to.

- Akshu may try to move on with Nav but thats when reality will sink in. Nav will finally see Akshu's undying love for Abhi. 

I am ignoring negative stuff for now.

We were warned werent we that next few episodes will test our patience. We are closer to the end of the tunnel. 

P.S Be brave be the light. ABROGHI not a chance

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Hopefaith thumbnail

Blue boy and AR didn't had proper mrg na so Jo hai she is thinking about it only 🤭

😆 she can remember that Maala and sindoor standing at the doorway of BH scene. Now I am doubting whether she and Neil ka Shaddi huwa bhi ya nahi suddenly Aroo might say kaun Neil, and she also got pregnant in a span of 5 episodes or even less

now we know why they didn’t show rituals because they were reserving it for these two🤮

Can u imagine topper doctor ambitious workaholic ( I am not saying this, I saw a clip earlier today old Kairav was saying to BP praising her that’s our Arohi hardworking, workaholic etc etc )has been reduced to only running after the same man 😆