Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshining

This is what happens when makers run out of story and are lost trying to figure out what attracts TRP audience. I wrote this in the other thread. From start this season appears to have been a last minute decision by the channel and the efforts from the team appear half hearted. 

They still have a lot of faith in legacy audience and guaranteed TRP. In an attempt to increase TRP, they have tried multiple tracks, some tried and tested. Even these have failed because the execution has been poor and tracks left open. Villains unexposed all in the pretense of relationship. Except for Akshu's mistakes everyone's mistake gets forgiven without a blink.

Classic example when Ar was defending Abhi and talked about all her sins, rather than being ashamed of themselves, goenkas were brimmig with pride and not even once did they check on Akshu or look at her with guilt for not supporting her. I am trusting the TRP audience to not let us down and give this track a huge thumbs down. 

Anyway, I am still in my positive trance. Track is shifting, another few cringe episodes and we will see light. Dont lose heart yet. When we look back, like how we now think previous episodes werent as bad, we may look at these in the same way too🤣. 

P.S: Be brave be the light. ABROGHI not a chance

Yep this season beyond getting abhira married seemed to have no real plan of writers on what the after marriage story will be like. Even key tracks after marriage like neil truth reveal, harsh-manjiri divorce track was all rushed and left incomplete in favour of focusing on abhi misunderstanding and blaming akshara illogically for these issues. Nothing was resolved at all and everything was shown so half-hearted. 

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Yep this season beyond getting abhira married seemed to have no real plan of writers on what the after marriage story will be like. Even key tracks after marriage like neil truth reveal, harsh-manjiri divorce track was all rushed and left incomplete in favour of focusing on abhi misunderstanding and blaming akshara illogically for these issues. Nothing was resolved at all and everything was shown so half-hearted. 

we can go on and on Sammy, look at us, we keep accepting what they show in the hope that things will improve.

We didnt want tilak, it happened, now we are hoping sagai doesnt happen. So makers continue to serve this cringe. I so wish this cable operator standoff had not happened and TRP had dropped significantly. I dont like TRP falling but in this case it is necessary.

I still want to see light at the end of the tunnel just to keep my sanity in check and also because I am holding onto the hope that makers will not want season 3 to be known as the worst ever that destroyed the legacy of the show. 

This is what happens when makers run out of story and are lost trying to figure out what attracts TRP audience. I wrote this in the other thread. From start this season appears to have been a last minute decision by the channel and the efforts from the team appear half hearted. 

They still have a lot of faith in legacy audience and guaranteed TRP. In an attempt to increase TRP, they have tried multiple tracks, some tried and tested. Even these have failed because the execution has been poor and tracks left open. Villains unexposed all in the pretense of relationship. Except for Akshu's mistakes everyone's mistake gets forgiven without a blink.

Classic example when Ar was defending Abhi and talked about all her sins, rather than being ashamed of themselves, goenkas were brimmig with pride and not even once did they check on Akshu or look at her with guilt for not supporting her. I am trusting the TRP audience to not let us down and give this track a huge thumbs down. 

Anyway, I am still in my positive trance. Track is shifting, another few cringe episodes and we will see light. Dont lose heart yet. When we look back, like how we now think previous episodes werent as bad, we may look at these in the same way too🤣. 

just to add, something that crossed my mind. Manjari and Arohi playing bad cop, good cop. Classic way to weaken the opposition. Yesterday Manjari threw the room decoration on Abhi's face. Bad cop and Ar then comes and softly convinces him. Abhi is stuck in this mata beti chakravuyh. How does one come out of this, especially the one who is completely broken and has no hope of ever being with Akshu. 

As I said in the other post only a miracle can help him come out and that miracle is Mahadev's prasad his Abhir. Abhir and Mahadev are one team now. This time good will win over evil.

P.S Be brave be the light. ABROGHI not a chance

Sabh ready hojao with these for todays episode.... 

https://tenor.com/bVPnS.gif 

To safe guard your Eardums from Raithas high decibel cheeko aur chillao.... 

Also be ready .... To get good laughter therapy for the reaction raitharohi are going to give when Abhimanyu take Aksharas name as future wife....🥳

Hope Raitha gets a befitting reply from someone and gives her a reality chk.... 

Also if she loses her voice after straining it so much will give safety to ears.....

https://tenor.com/T65F.gif

Hurray.... 🥳

https://tenor.com/bmwDe.gif

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

how the mighty have fallen Sejal, they ruined Neil too the clip I saw was of Neil questioning Aroo abt accident and stopping her from going to check on Akshu and they suddenly turned him into some maniac who couldn’t live without Ar and the promise he took from Abhi had nothing to do with Aru now suddenly it’s all about her and she can’t even act well, that mein hoon na was so strange, I didn’t understand the marathon reference what did she mean by it?
Last year’s eps now feel like a masterpiece compared to what we are seeing now the whole show for the last month or so feels like it’s a MM, Ar , AA show,  something feels odd Abhimanyu’s reactions change from ep to ep, Ak blank, she needs Abhinav to speak for her. Even their acting is not as good as before, when Abhi and Akshu were sharing SS it used to light up, Ab Ar scenes look so fake Maate ka kya bole same expression dialogues for the last 2 months and still going on, any sane person will run away from the house What a silly reason to give for kalash to reach on time Aroo will be upset or something, I ran the whole part 😆 
I believe today is the 4000 ep and they are giving us one of the worst eps and who knows now we may have to see Abhimanyu supporting Arohi and his mom and the great Abhinavji defending Akshu 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t mind Drama because that moves the show forward but the drama should make sense, here the same man is marrying the same sis in law again and again, at least in S2 I believe the ML and FL kept getting Md here brother in law sis in law are getting hitched more than once, mind boggles 🤣

My view on acting, I feel actors are to some extent justifying the script. When they arent able to connect to the script emotionally, it shows on the screen. HC and PR sold us a story of forever soul wala saat janam relationship. Suddenly when script takes a 360 degree turn, you can understand why they falter in some scenes. Even now, any scene where just the 2 of them are in the frame, they still excel. 

Even Manish, I am seeing the actor not being able to show the right expressions, to me it shows he isnt happy either. 2 people who are happy are JS and KS. JS may have been promised the SS, but KS would have never imagined in her wildest dreams of getting majority of the SS. 

Anyway, the montage still shows Abhira in front so we will go with that and continue to believe KS and JS are sideys and will remain sideys.

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

just to add, something that crossed my mind. Manjari and Arohi playing bad cop, good cop. Classic way to weaken the opposition. Yesterday Manjari threw the room decoration on Abhi's face. Bad cop and Ar then comes and softly convinces him. Abhi is stuck in this mata beti chakravuyh. How does one come out of this, especially the one who is completely broken and has no hope of ever being with Akshu. 

As I said in the other post only a miracle can help him come out and that miracle is Mahadev's prasad his Abhir. Abhir and Mahadev are one team now. This time good will win over evil.

Nisha I figured out what I found funny in that scene she said Mein Hoon Na and the camera showed her face almost at the end of hoon na so if you blink while watching you might not see her when she’s saying that dialogue, maybe the acting didn’t match the words 

They are trying their hardest not to make her a villain because she’s their favourite but making her say things which sound cringe to the audience, I never knew one character could hold so much power through out the show that the ML keeps coming back to her every few months 😆 she wants to be bindu and nirupa roy too 

By the way read your other post where u said they are showing what we don’t want to see, so maybe we should change our strategy and say we are eagerly looking forward to the engagement of the most eligible bride and groom in the world, they are giving late Elizabeth Taylor a run for her money oh my lord I just realized it’s No 3 for both of them, or is it 2 with each other this ph believes in threes 😡

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

My view on acting, I feel actors are to some extent justifying the script. When they arent able to connect to the script emotionally, it shows on the screen. HC and PR sold us a story of forever soul wala saat janam relationship. Suddenly when script takes a 360 degree turn, you can understand why they falter in some scenes. Even now, any scene where just the 2 of them are in the frame, they still excel. 

Even Manish, I am seeing the actor not being able to show the right expressions, to me it shows he isnt happy either. 2 people who are happy are JS and KS. JS may have been promised the SS, but KS would have never imagined in her wildest dreams of getting majority of the SS. 

Anyway, the montage still shows Abhira in front so we will go with that and continue to believe KS and JS are sideys and will remain sideys.

kaun JS kaun KS, this should be our philosophy from now on 

Manish has moved to number 1 on my hit list by the way, the way he was beaming with pride after Arus bhashan and for his dialogue yesterday, u sisters solve your own problems, he needs a quick kick to his backside along with his wife 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

kaun JS kaun KS, this should be our philosophy from now on 

Manish has moved to number 1 on my hit list by the way, the way he was beaming with pride after Arus bhashan and for his dialogue yesterday, u sisters solve your own problems, he needs a quick kick to his backside along with his wife 

I’m surprised how him and his wife are still alive! They both should be dead considering their age! Why can’t they kill of these negative elderly hags and bring positive younger characters instead!

arch112 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I loved the episode. It was good. I loved how AK gave back n how she kept her head high.  Nav was good support for her. It was good to see them. But precap is another heartbreaking. God how many episodes will have to digest this. I hope there is light under DKP tunnel

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arch112

I loved the episode. It was good. I loved how AK gave back n how she kept her head high.  Nav was good support for her. It was good to see them. But precap is another heartbreaking. God how many episodes will have to digest this. I hope there is light under DKP tunnel

AK gave back? Wow!! 🤩

What's the precap? More insults on the way?🥺