Enjoy your holiday with your family 🤗 

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
sunshining thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

thanks for the tag Deepthi. Have a fun and safe trip

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Star has been putting many clips of old eps on YouTube, I get it in notifications so I watched the holi clips today 

last year they played Holi and Swarna took the Shagun but Akshu was not allowed to be there but this year Arohi is standing right there and shagun changed From plate to kalash 

What a drastic change in one year, the old Abhimanyu would not even look at Arohi and when he saw her from the window he looked at Ar with disgust and this Abhi is getting swayed by her and how sharp his brain was and Neil’s too when he suspected Arohi of doing something connected to the accident and they both were so protective of Akshu and look now how things have changed what have they turned Ab into and Arohi such a villain and Abhi has completely forgotten everything 😭 my heart hurts 

Hopefaith thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hopefaith

Star has been putting many clips of old eps on YouTube, I get it in notifications so I watched the holi clips today 

last year they played Holi and Swarna took the Shagun but Akshu was not allowed to be there but this year Arohi is standing right there and shagun changed From plate to kalash 

What a drastic change in one year, the old Abhimanyu would not even look at Arohi and when he saw her from the window he looked at Ar with disgust and this Abhi is getting swayed by her and how sharp his brain was and Neil’s too when he suspected Arohi of doing something connected to the accident and they both were so protective of Akshu and look now how things have changed what have they turned Ab into and Arohi such a villain and Abhi has completely forgotten everything 😭 my heart hurts 

deepu sorry couldn’t tag you 

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

thank you for the tag! Manju is getting ready to attack! 

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I know.. I will the old days! Those clips are getting harder to watch because so much has changed! Last year holi was so much fun! Even tho there was the accident truth hanging and they ruined the wedding stuff.. but it was still special :(

Hopefaith thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SejN

I know.. I will the old days! Those clips are getting harder to watch because so much has changed! Last year holi was so much fun! Even tho there was the accident truth hanging and they ruined the wedding stuff.. but it was still special :(

how the mighty have fallen Sejal, they ruined Neil too the clip I saw was of Neil questioning Aroo abt accident and stopping her from going to check on Akshu and they suddenly turned him into some maniac who couldn’t live without Ar and the promise he took from Abhi had nothing to do with Aru now suddenly it’s all about her and she can’t even act well, that mein hoon na was so strange, I didn’t understand the marathon reference what did she mean by it?
Last year’s eps now feel like a masterpiece compared to what we are seeing now the whole show for the last month or so feels like it’s a MM, Ar , AA show,  something feels odd Abhimanyu’s reactions change from ep to ep, Ak blank, she needs Abhinav to speak for her. Even their acting is not as good as before, when Abhi and Akshu were sharing SS it used to light up, Ab Ar scenes look so fake Maate ka kya bole same expression dialogues for the last 2 months and still going on, any sane person will run away from the house What a silly reason to give for kalash to reach on time Aroo will be upset or something, I ran the whole part 😆 
I believe today is the 4000 ep and they are giving us one of the worst eps and who knows now we may have to see Abhimanyu supporting Arohi and his mom and the great Abhinavji defending Akshu 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t mind Drama because that moves the show forward but the drama should make sense, here the same man is marrying the same sis in law again and again, at least in S2 I believe the ML and FL kept getting Md here brother in law sis in law are getting hitched more than once, mind boggles 🤣

sunshining thumbnail

how the mighty have fallen Sejal, they ruined Neil too the clip I saw was of Neil questioning Aroo abt accident and stopping her from going to check on Akshu and they suddenly turned him into some maniac who couldn’t live without Ar and the promise he took from Abhi had nothing to do with Aru now suddenly it’s all about her and she can’t even act well, that mein hoon na was so strange, I didn’t understand the marathon reference what did she mean by it?
Last year’s eps now feel like a masterpiece compared to what we are seeing now the whole show for the last month or so feels like it’s a MM, Ar , AA show,  something feels odd Abhimanyu’s reactions change from ep to ep, Ak blank, she needs Abhinav to speak for her. Even their acting is not as good as before, when Abhi and Akshu were sharing SS it used to light up, Ab Ar scenes look so fake Maate ka kya bole same expression dialogues for the last 2 months and still going on, any sane person will run away from the house What a silly reason to give for kalash to reach on time Aroo will be upset or something, I ran the whole part 😆 
I believe today is the 4000 ep and they are giving us one of the worst eps and who knows now we may have to see Abhimanyu supporting Arohi and his mom and the great Abhinavji defending Akshu 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t mind Drama because that moves the show forward but the drama should make sense, here the same man is marrying the same sis in law again and again, at least in S2 I believe the ML and FL kept getting Md here brother in law sis in law are getting hitched more than once, mind boggles 🤣

This is what happens when makers run out of story and are lost trying to figure out what attracts TRP audience. I wrote this in the other thread. From start this season appears to have been a last minute decision by the channel and the efforts from the team appear half hearted. 

They still have a lot of faith in legacy audience and guaranteed TRP. In an attempt to increase TRP, they have tried multiple tracks, some tried and tested. Even these have failed because the execution has been poor and tracks left open. Villains unexposed all in the pretense of relationship. Except for Akshu's mistakes everyone's mistake gets forgiven without a blink.

Classic example when Ar was defending Abhi and talked about all her sins, rather than being ashamed of themselves, goenkas were brimmig with pride and not even once did they check on Akshu or look at her with guilt for not supporting her. I am trusting the TRP audience to not let us down and give this track a huge thumbs down. 

Anyway, I am still in my positive trance. Track is shifting, another few cringe episodes and we will see light. Dont lose heart yet. When we look back, like how we now think previous episodes werent as bad, we may look at these in the same way too🤣. 

P.S: Be brave be the light. ABROGHI not a chance