Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

I’m disappointed that Ruhi didn’t opt to be a doctor like her Matashree & Poppy? 

Why!? Just so that they can show Dadi against Abhira for wanting to work after marriage while with Ruhi there is no such issue smiley13

I was hoping she would be a doctor - Dr. Ruhi smiley38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I’m disappointed that Ruhi didn’t opt to be a doctor like her Matashree & Poppy? 

Why!? Just so that they can show Dadi against Abhira for wanting to work after marriage while with Ruhi there is no such issue smiley13

I was hoping she would be a doctor - Dr. Ruhi smiley38

It would have been nice to see her as a doctor but I guess they wanted to erase Birla's profession also smiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

But she does have a career i think. Because in the episode where she was introduced, she was talking on the phone about some deal ? I assume she is in some family business?

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She is shown as the one handling gonekas business. In her introduction she is talking about some deal latter they even showed her handling goneka business. Manish even tell her to keep balance between work and personal life. So how come she don't have a career 🤔

Edited by shalu1786 - 4 months ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu1786

She is shown as the one handling gonekas business. In her introduction she is talking about some deal latter they even showed her handling goneka business. Manish even tell her to keep balance between work and personal life. So how come she don't have a career 🤔

Exactly so after marriage she wouldn’t be handling Goenka business. And she’s not lawyer, so she can’t handle Poddar business. Dadisa won’t let her work and do Goenka business after marriage. 

I didn’t say she doesn’t have carrer. But based on her childhood experiences seeing her both parents figure as doctor. Why didn’t she opt to be one?

Abhira chose to be lawyer as Akshara was one  

shalu1786 thumbnail

Exactly so after marriage she wouldn’t be handling Goenka business. And she’s not lawyer, so she can’t handle Poddar business. Dadisa won’t let her work and do Goenka business after marriage. 

I didn’t say she doesn’t have carrer. But based on her childhood experiences seeing her both parents figure as doctor. Why didn’t she opt to be one?

Abhira chose to be lawyer as Akshara was one  

After marriage we have to wait and see. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Uska sapna ek blogger banna hoga. 

Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Diamond merchant Goenkas heiress she is 🥱🥱

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Diamond merchant Goenkas heiress she is 🥱🥱

Wow so rich she is! But my concern is if Dadi doesn’t let Abhira work after marriage. 

She’ll also not let Ruhi work right? smiley44 

then who will handle Goenka business? The old supposed to be 100+ years but looking like 30s great grand parents? smiley36

shalu1786 thumbnail

Wow so rich she is! But my concern is if Dadi doesn’t let Abhira work after marriage. 

She’ll also not let Ruhi work right? smiley44 

then who will handle Goenka business? The old supposed to be 100+ years but looking like 30s great grand parents? smiley36

Ruhi being a rich heiress is one of the reason dadisa want her for rohit.