Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I hope sush is doing well..she is a wonderful person

not judging her for this on a personal level..strictly coz its health related..she has been a chain smoker..not so sure how much dependence she has had on alcohol though..but i hope she has given up on smoking..it is one of the worst things to put inside your system..wishing her a speedy recovery! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What was going on between her and Vikram Bhatt ? 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She was the Woh in his marriage.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

They had an affair and he went back to his then-wife later. Not sure it worked coz they did get divorced eventually.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

She was the Woh in his marriage.

They made a movie about it

Base off this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKUYYenWFQU

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Esha played Sushmita?

Isse zyada beizzati nahi ho sakti Sush ki

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It always blows my mind when seemingly young and healthy people get heart attacks. 

A few days ago, a second cousin (my dad's cousin's son), who was younger than me, passed away from a heart attack. Makes me grateful to be alive because I am obese and struggle with cholesterol and blood pressure. I credit the fact that I try to bike or walk as much as possible when it's not snowing or raining. 

I think it is easy to blame substance abuse or alcohol etc, but many factors cause heart disease. South Asians have a genetic predisposition to many health concerns. In my family, men who smoked and drank have lived well into their eighties or even nineties. My second cousin partied a lot, but our family has also seen two fit military men, who never drank or smoked, die of a sudden heart attack in their forties. Life is strange.

DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

Should have never taken the covid vax. It's causing tons of health issues

Mostly because these people would've gotten pfizr or moderna vaccines. That vaccine is known to cause heart problems in many people. Celebs such as these people didnt feel like taking indian vaccines. Many wouldve gone outside the country to get US vaccines.  Which, in retrospective, is worse than our vaccines