Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

We need a medical opinion.  But from what I understand an angioplasty means narrowing or damaged arteries.  That’s usually the result of bad diet, or maybe some medication or diabetes or high blood pressure that causes damage to the arteries.     An over exertion during exercise or use of dangerous supplements would damage the heart itself or affect the heart rhythm.  Right?  

Luckily she was aware enough to seek help immediately and not prolong it.  I have heard of more than one situation (in my personal life) where the person ignored their symptoms for a couple of days and caused more damage to their hearts.  

also calcium build up, calfication of arteries, my dad had it, his lifetyle was very healthy and no stress, he was older, but it was said it is genetic maybe, there was no specific reason why he had it

as you said, immediate identification is most crucial , in may dads case, the local doctor immediately diagnosed it and got him admitted, thanfully

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I did find this. Maybe she is one of the few people with genetics to drink and still look hot at 46. But I hope she quits for her health. 

Unless she had bought booze because she was going to a party and everyone decided to bring either food or booze. Don’t know! But that was hard alcohol found in her car. Not even just wine. 

https://zeenews.india.com/people/is-that-vodka-or-whisky-netizens-spot-alcohol-in-sushmita-sens-car-explain-traffic-rules-to-her-2488395.html

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sudden heart-attacks in otherwise healthy young people usually point towards substance abuse. Sushmits has been a class act through the majority of her career. The last few years have been a bit of an anomaly, I hope she gets better.

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cts22

I think Sush had an auto immune disease which made her take a lot of steroids too. And now this.

Wishing her a very speedy recovery of

yes! it seems like she had a set of health issues. In her interviews, she mentions about them. Idk why everyone here assumes that it's drinking. 🙄

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Breath-Mark

yes! it seems like she had a set of health issues. In her interviews, she mentions about them. Idk why everyone here assumes that it's drinking. 🙄

Because blind items about substance abuse tend to usually be true. I can think of maybe 4-5 blinds stating it outright (and there's no reason for any person to put a PR war on Sushmita right now) and they all came true. Also the last blind about an actress with alcohol issues turned out to be Sridevi and with how horrific that turned out to be people have started taking those kinds of blinds more at place value. 

She's also been caught with alcohol/liquor everywhere from resorts to her own car. I don't think it was just alcohol, she has had many health issues for a while and probably genetic factors as well. Additionally weight loss drugs can create a lot of problems. 

atominis thumbnail

Keep posting anything you want. I have read about Sush's smoking and drinking issues from 90s magazines itself and smoking is something Sush herself admits to.

Just because she gets botox etc done to look younger, it does not mean she does not drink. Sridevi also used to drink yet she looked quite young for her age thanks to surgeries.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Keep posting anything you want. I have read about Sush's smoking and drinking issues from 90s magazines itself and smoking is something Sush herself admits to.

Just because she gets botox etc done to look younger, it does not mean she does not drink. Sridevi also used to drink yet she looked quite young for her age thanks to surgeries.

Umm. Isn't that what the forum is for? So we can all posts our thoughts and skeptism? Like i said there was no need to take is personally. You are saying you take is the truth carved in stone and anyone who expresses skepticism is wrong? 

I never stated my opinion was that she is not an alcoholic. I stated that she doesn't look like one so that makes me skeptical. And everything you read in magazines is true? What specifically did you read? Like I stated it could very well be she drinks and smokes. But that does not mean she has ISSUES or dependence on it. Whatever so far you have stated does not guarantee and drinking issue. Most drinking in moderation does occur socially when you are at a night club partying. Many do that. Very few have dependence. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I just wanted to add. I am not a die-hard Sush fan. I admire her as a woman. But I also admire Manisha, a lot as an actress. But she visibly had a problem. I don't deny it. Sush is the opposite, thus the skepticism. This fanatical fan defending. It was honest skepticism and confusion. 

atominis thumbnail

I nowhere said Sush is dependent on alcohol. So why are you making such a big issue of it and taking it personally and posting links and long rants on alcoholism to defend Sushmita and act as if she never drank?

I did not attack Sushmita so spare me those defensive rants about alcoholism or degrees of alcoholism.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

I nowhere said Sush is dependent on alcohol. So why are you making such a big issue of it and taking it personally and posting links and long rants on alcoholism to defend Sushmita and act as if she never drank?

I did not attack Sushmita so spare me those defensive rants about alcoholism or degrees of alcoholism.

Once again I just stated "I never stated Sush never drank." Anyone can go back to my post and to me agreeing that she might have partied it up at night clubs. You are the one putting words in my mouth. I am making a big issue? I was the first one to say nothing personal. 

Keep posting anything you want. But I have read Sush has a drinking ISSUE. An issue is problem. And problem definitely means dependency. Alcoholism means dependence. I just disagreed with you. I am not going to go in circles like we did with Kangana conversation where I had keep restating the same things over and over. Anyone can go read my rants and see I was very polite and not defensive. I even tried to research to contradict myself. Once again I just I am not a Sush fan you are all out make me look like a fanatic that goes on the defensive. 

Find me a statement where I stated "Sush never drank." Even this post and the post above about an issue clearly states alcoholism and issue which both mean dependence.  Drinking in moderation is not alcoholism. 

Here is the word you just used again. And proof that it implies dependance. And next time find me post where I stated she never drank. 

alcoholism

[ al-kuh-haw-liz-uhm, -ho- ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for alcoholism on Thesaurus.com

📙 Middle School Level

noun

(not in technical use as a medical diagnosis, see alcohol use disorder) a chronic illness characterized by dependence on alcohol, repeated excessive use of alcoholic beverages, the development of withdrawal symptoms upon reducing or ceasing intake, morbidity that may include cirrhosis of the liver, and decreased ability to function socially and professionally.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/alcoholism

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago