Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Scary…if I remember right a few years ago she had a adrenal condition aswell where she wasn’t producing cortisol and doc said she had to be on steroids for life 

Thankfully she overcame that ….I pray she overcomes this too 

Can’t really say what’s causing this to happen in young people but yeh smoking, drinking, working till odd hours in the night, stress and physical over extertion can all contribute 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

Hope she recovers soon. She's like 47, this situation of sudden rise in heart attacks amongst the younger people has become so scary. Not sure if this is because of an unhealthy lifestyle or over extertion in the form of heavy exercises. 

In the entertainment industry it's also a factor of weight loss drugs which were freely prescribed to this day. If anyone here was thinking about Ozempic, don't do it. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Sush used to drink and smoke a lot and often partied anr stayed up all night. Probably lifestyle affected her health.

I hope she gets well soon. Her daughters are young and yet to stand on own feet. They need their mom to be around.

There was a blind basically alluding to her alcohol addiction when her Modi relationship came out. I hope she is alright. 

atominis thumbnail

One does not need a blind for that. Sushmita's smoking and alcoholism have been making news since 90s and it is said she became more into this after winning Miss Universe and let herself go.

She herself admitted once that she partied till 4AM, drank, smoked.

Sounds like Manisha to me who also used to have such lifestyle until cancer made her totally change her habits.

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Sush had an auto immune disease which made her take a lot of steroids too. And now this.

Wishing her a very speedy recovery of

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Terrible news ! I hope she recovers and is fit and fine again! 

DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

One does not need a blind for that. Sushmita's smoking and alcoholism have been making news since 90s and it is said she became more into this after winning Miss Universe and let herself go.

She herself admitted once that she partied till 4AM, drank, smoked.

Sounds like Manisha to me who also used to have such lifestyle until cancer made her totally change her habits.

Sad if true. I have heard about Manisha's smoking and drinking habits but wasn't aware about Sush. Also depends if the heart attack was massive or mild, in case of a massive attack its difficult to survive & many die immediately. If it's a mild attack, the chances of surviving is more higher provided they get the required treatment. I think Sush's must have been a mild one but still it's scary the chances of getting one again in the future are higher. 

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 1 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

I feel like every second person is affected with some sort of heart ailment/disease. It’s so scary. 😕

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hope shes fine and healthy again 

nowadays because of covid many getting heart attack and stroke even at 30-35 years 

also life style having junk food chemical in water and veggies etc is leading to hearts attack stroke diabetes 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Sush is a very responsible mom. I doubt she would have alcoholism issues.