Sushmita Sen Underwent an Angioplasty Post Heart Attack

Posted: 1 years ago

This is so upsetting. Hope she gets well soon. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpSF-IvtWG4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago

It is scary.

Hope she recovers well and live a long healthy life🙏🙏

Hope she recovers soon. She's like 47, this situation of sudden rise in heart attacks amongst the younger people has become so scary. Not sure if this is because of an unhealthy lifestyle or over extertion in the form of heavy exercises. 

Edited by DoNotDisturb - 1 years ago

Oh really. Get well soon Sushmita!!

Originally posted by DoNotDisturb

Hope she recovers soon. She's like 47, this situation of sudden rise in heart attacks amongst the younger people has become so scary. Not sure if this is because of an unhealthy lifestyle or over extertion in the form of heavy exercises. 

We need a medical opinion.  But from what I understand an angioplasty means narrowing or damaged arteries.  That’s usually the result of bad diet, or maybe some medication or diabetes or high blood pressure that causes damage to the arteries.     An over exertion during exercise or use of dangerous supplements would damage the heart itself or affect the heart rhythm.  Right?  

Luckily she was aware enough to seek help immediately and not prolong it.  I have heard of more than one situation (in my personal life) where the person ignored their symptoms for a couple of days and caused more damage to their hearts.  

She is a smoker also that definitely contributes to CHD

Age , habits , stress etc.. post covid heart attacks cases increased . Ve to be careful .

So scary, she is too young and looks too fit to be getting this. Hope she recovers soon.

Sush used to drink and smoke a lot and often partied anr stayed up all night. Probably lifestyle affected her health.

I hope she gets well soon. Her daughters are young and yet to stand on own feet. They need their mom to be around.