Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: cts22

I think Sush had an auto immune disease which made her take a lot of steroids too. And now this.

Wishing her a very speedy recovery of

This seems more like it! 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sending prayers and lots of love to our miss universe sushmita ❤

atominis thumbnail

Sush had drinking issues even before she became a mom.

She is a responsible mom but her smoking and drinking are there. IDK if she cut it down with age and health issues though.

I hope she will lead a more disciplined life now..

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

Sush used to drink and smoke a lot and often partied anr stayed up all night. Probably lifestyle affected her health.

I hope she gets well soon. Her daughters are young and yet to stand on own feet. They need their mom to be around.

Omg. Is there atleast one celeb in BW with some healthy habits. They don't understand that over drinking or regular drug abuse is reducing their life expectancy in the long run. I am feeling so sad for her daughters.

Edited by MargaritaLover - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Sush had drinking issues even before she became a mom.

She is a responsible mom but her smoking and drinking are there. IDK if she cut it down with age and health issues though.

I hope she will lead a more disciplined life now..

Ok, only thing is most alcoholics have weight problems and puffy faces. She does do a lot of botox. So I don't know if she is just good at hiding it. But she doesn't really look like an alcoholic. 

atominis thumbnail

She has never really hidden it either and there have been times when she came up with red, bloodshot eyes or looked visibly about to faint at parties whose videos went viral years ago. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

She has never really hidden it either and there have been times when she came up with red, bloodshot eyes or looked visibly about to faint at parties whose videos went viral years ago. 

But long periods of drinking heavily also have long-term effects on your body, even when sober. So she would generally be overweight, bloated face-wise, and age at least ten years faster. Also, partying once on weekends does not make you an alcoholic. An alcoholic is someone who drinks alone out of need or dependence. Or when alcohol starts to come in the way of your personal or professional responsibilities. Look at Ranbir. He looks tired and worn out, even in interviews. People have seen him drinking right before a professional interview.  Plenty of people can socially party it up at night clubs and switch back to responsibility when needed as long as they haven't developed a dependence. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

You can develop wrinkles earlier in life.

You have a reddish face.

Your hair and nails may become brittle.

You may have stained or yellow teeth

Your belly is disproportionate to the rest of your body.

Your skin has a yellow tint.

https://www.insider.com/signs-of-a-heavy-drinker-just-by-looking-experts-say-2022-3#your-skin-has-a-yellow-tint-7

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Sush has a great bod, even at this age. As an alcoholic, her belly would def pop out since she is also skinny from everywhere else. But even if she just had a little bit of a dependence that is dangerous as it could mean she could become an alcoholic soon. So I just hope she takes care of herself. Since she is an inspiring woman. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

This happened to an American tv bombshell after she became dependent on alcohol. Manisha Koirala and her weight problems are another example. 

Heather Locklear is back in rehab: 'She continues to drink and abuse people  around her,' report says – East Bay Times

Melrose Place's Heather Locklear unrecognisable from 90s fame as she takes  dog to farmer's market | The US Sun

What happened to Heather Locklear? - NZ Herald

Sush does not look like this. That is why I am having a hard time believing it. Nothing personal I hope you understand..