Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

One does not need a blind for that. Sushmita's smoking and alcoholism have been making news since 90s and it is said she became more into this after winning Miss Universe and let herself go.

She herself admitted once that she partied till 4AM, drank, smoked.

Sounds like Manisha to me who also used to have such lifestyle until cancer made her totally change her habits.

You clearly used alcoholism which by definition means dependence. I am giving you lectures about the difference between alcoholism and drinking in moderation because you clearly don't get that alcoholism means dependence or your backtracking. So I need to educate Or else you are going to point fingers at me saying I was implying things anyone who can read knows I wasn't. Or make me look like some type of fanatic when I have been nothing but polite. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I did find this. Maybe she is one of the few people with genetics to drink and still look hot at 46. But I hope she quits for her health. 

Unless she had bought booze because she was going to a party and everyone decided to bring either food or booze. Don’t know! But that was hard alcohol found in her car. Not even just wine. 

https://zeenews.india.com/people/is-that-vodka-or-whisky-netizens-spot-alcohol-in-sushmita-sens-car-explain-traffic-rules-to-her-2488395.html

Here I admit she drinks. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Sush has a great bod, even at this age. As an alcoholic, her belly would def pop out since she is also skinny from everywhere else. But even if she just had a little bit of a dependence that is dangerous as it could mean she could become an alcoholic soon. So I just hope she takes care of herself. Since she is an inspiring woman. 

Here I admit not only that she drinks but she can be an alcoholic. So please don't try to make me look like a overly defensive fanatic that was offended by one thing. I am offended by false misrepresentation of me. I hope I do not have to get into the definition of that. 

I am turning into a BIG deal now because you just grossly misrepresented me by claiming I  stated she never drank. And at the same time you stated she has a drinking ISSUE or problem. Drinking problem also means dependence. I hope I do not need to bring the definition here again. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

Hope she recovers soon. She's like 47, this situation of sudden rise in heart attacks amongst the younger people has become so scary. Not sure if this is because of an unhealthy lifestyle or over extertion in the form of heavy exercises. 

Should have never taken the covid vax. It's causing tons of health issues

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

Should have never taken the covid vax. It's causing tons of health issues

The vax or having had Covid...one still hasn't enough data to know the long-term consequences.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

The vax or having had Covid...one still hasn't enough data to know the long-term consequences.

There's plenty of data that the vax is causing health issues especially heart issues.  Its just the media in America wont report it but if you look for the right sources its there

atominis thumbnail

Stop it man. 

Sushmita did have drinking issues. Now you make whatever you want out of it. Dependence or not or how her botoxed face looks or not.

Go and fight with magazines that wrote it. And troll videos where Sush looks visibly drunk or finding it hard to stand still.

Why argue with me? I am not interested in stretching it further at all nor I want to be educated on alcoholism.

Sridevi also had no weight issues and her face was too botoxed to give away anything. Yet her drinking issues came up after her death.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Stop it man. 

Sushmita did have drinking issues. Now you make whatever you want out of it. Dependence or not or how her botoxed face looks or not.

Go and fight with magazines that wrote it. And troll videos where Sush looks visibly drunk or finding it hard to stand still.

Why argue with me? I am not interested in stretching it further at all nor I want to be educated on alcoholism.

Sridevi also had no weight issues and her face was too botoxed to give away anything. Yet her drinking issues came up after her death.

I am arguing with you because pretty sure the magazines would stick to one story unlike you. A day ago, you never claimed she was dependent. And now you don't care whether she was dependent or not.  And not imply others are stating things they are not. You really do not wish to continue that is why you came back once again, implying things I am not. 

It is very clear you are not interested in being educated on alcoholism, but you need to, or else you will continue to label anyone who drinks as an alcoholic. It is very clear you don't understand anything about alcoholism. Plenty of people drink. Very few are alcoholics. I am pretty sure magazines understand that. I am now 100% sure they probably did not even state anything close to what you were implying. Being seen drunk once does not make anyone an alcoholic. 

Drinking issues mean dependence? You clearly coming here and saying drinking issues dependence or not is very telling. Then run away pretending like I denied she drinks, or even can be an alcoholic, and pretended like I am a fanatic when I proved otherwise and run away. Sad state of affairs when your go-to is reiterating already disproven statements. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She's lucky that she got timely intervention coz Tarak Ratna (Telugu actor) couldn't survive a 95% blockage in his heart a few days ago.. he was just 39. May Sushmita recover well and may all these post Covid health issues vanish from the world! Its heartbreaking to see young hearts giving up 😔

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

Sad if true. I have heard about Manisha's smoking and drinking habits but wasn't aware about Sush. Also depends if the heart attack was massive or mild, in case of a massive attack its difficult to survive & many die immediately. If it's a mild attack, the chances of surviving is more higher provided they get the required treatment. I think Sush's must have been a mild one but still it's scary the chances of getting one again in the future are higher. 

Sushmita is lucky that she survived it. The attack was massive and she had 95% blockage. Just read that article today, scary man.