Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I have always wondered why didn’t KJo back Sana Saeed to become a leading heroine in the industry. 

Any thoughts people ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Idk, but she is real pretty. Acting mein out of the three SOTY girls, Mansi will always be on top (maybe now Alia is at part with her or even better than her, but in the movie, Mansi was really good) but if Jhanvi is getting movies, Sana should too.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Coz she is not a Bhatt, Khan, Pandey, or Kapoor.

Because she is Muslim.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

She isn’t leading heroine material. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I doubt KJo cared enough to help her otherwise he would have.  I mean why wasn’t she cast as Shanaya in SOTY?  She had already worked at Dharma and with KJo directly.  Imagine all the nostalgic feelings everyone would have talked about during promotions.  I highly doubt Alia’s audition was better than hers.  But as KJo himself said the fact that Alia was Mahesh Bhatt’s daughter excited him. 

The worst part, in 2018 or 19 when they did a whole thing about 20 years of KKHH, Dharma had Alia open the evening.  They couldn’t even give Sana Saed one evening of attention.  

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Her parents don't belong to the filmindustry or are of any other importance for Karan, I guess.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I doubt KJo cared enough to help her otherwise he would have.  I mean why wasn’t she cast as Shanaya in SOTY?  She had already worked at Dharma and with KJo directly.  Imagine all the nostalgic feelings everyone would have talked about during promotions.  I highly doubt Alia’s audition was better than hers.  But as KJo himself said the fact that Alia was Mahesh Bhatt’s daughter excited him. 

The worst part, in 2018 or 19 when they did a whole thing about 20 years of KKHH, Dharma had Alia open the evening.  They couldn’t even give Sana Saed one evening of attention.  

@bold: what the hell??

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alia4545

Because she is Muslim.

that can be no reason. SRK is a Muslim and KJo takes pride in being his friend 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

She isn’t leading heroine material. 

Finding a nice life partner is very important in life.