Posted: 1 years ago

So...he was awarded best actor. When Rajkumar Rao EXISTS. Has the esteemed jury not seen Badhai Do?

Kartik winning best actor is akin to the best chocolate award given to Mars. Or Snickers.

In which world is he the best actor?? In which universe? In which alternate universe?

Bhool Bhulaiya 2, where he was overshadowed completely by Tabu?

What about Hrithik in Vikram Vedha? Shahid in Jersey? Even Ranbir acted better in Brahmastra!

I can't get over the shock. Time to dig into a Snickers and forget Ferraro Rocher exists!

Or better still, make my debut in Bollywood. If Kartik can make it, so can I.

Watch out, people. I'm going to be best actress soon.

Minty, do you still take these awards serious? Even these shows have become kind of tacky in my eyes...

Originally posted by Clochette

Minty, do you still take these awards serious? Even these shows have become kind of tacky in my eyes...

I agree that these awards lost their credibility a long time back but come on giving Kartik the best actor award for BB2? It was a horror comedy movie and his acting wasn’t all that great or phenomenal. They should have given it to someone more deserving. 

Bump

Express your collective outrage, guys

In bb2 his acting was average at best... nothing award worthy puhleaze. He lacked the charisma to pull it off. Tabu saved the film

Originally posted by mintyblue

Bump

Express your collective outrage, guys

Outrage toh kartik ki PR team karegi that you tried to compare that rkr with the shehzada of the BW. 

*Insert Greta thunberg's how dare you gif*

He did better than Ranbir in Brahmastra for sure. Please itna toh zyagti mat karo. But I agree with the rest of your post. 

New synonym for "rigged" is "awards".. It just needs to go down in dictionaries and thesaurus. 

In a universe where Diljit from Jogi even did not receive a nomination. I suppose it makes perfect sense. 

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

Outrage toh kartik ki PR team karegi that you tried to compare that rkr with the shehzada of the BW. 

*Insert Greta thunberg's how dare you gif*

He himself went on to say.. I will take prince title.. Even if said this jokingly.. It  was very embarrassing move from his PR. AB is shehenshah , SRK is badhshah coz of their movie names.. So he is sehzada🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

By that logic what is Arjun Kapoor.. "Kuttey"😆😆

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 1 years ago