infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Tries too hard to sound sultry 😆

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Her and parineeti are tales of caution about trying to “fit in”

They are both fairly decent with good debuts …but failed to capitalise on it because they wanna prove “main heroine hoon” 

The nosedive their acting skills took once they became hell bent on being the “glam” heroine …..oh boy…

And it’s not like they have fun with fashion and glamour either ….it just looks so forced and put on u wanna scream “whyyyyy”

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She reminds me of parineeti.... So much potential but obsessed with looking glamorous..... and messing up everything as a result. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pathaka

Her and parineeti are tales of caution about trying to “fit in”

They are both fairly decent with good debuts …but failed to capitalise on it because they wanna prove “main heroine hoon” 

The nosedive their acting skills took once they became hell bent on being the “glam” heroine …..oh boy…

And it’s not like they have fun with fashion and glamour either ….it just looks so forced and put on u wanna scream “whyyyyy”

Parineeti is such a wasted potential. Can’t believe she lost all those years in shedding kilos instead of focusing on good scripts and honing her acting skills. Public liked her when she was healthy in her earlier films. Don’t know where all this insecurity about trying to look good all the time stems from. I admire women like Vidya for being comfortable in their own skin. At least they choose to get recognised through their talent more. Ain’t nothing wrong in staying fit of course but there’s more to being an actress than looking like a glam doll all the time.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: infinity101

Parineeti is such a wasted potential. Can’t believe she lost all those years in shedding kilos instead of focusing on good scripts and honing her acting skills. Public liked her when she was healthy in her earlier films. Don’t know where all this insecurity about trying to look good all the time stems from. I admire women like Vidya for being comfortable in their own skin. At least they choose to get recognised through their talent more. Ain’t nothing wrong in staying fit of course but there’s more to being an actress than looking like a glam doll all the time.

Yeh ,,..actors who are fit do get more diverse opportunities so it makes sense why they are obsessed with weight 

It’s good to stay fit but the obsession to achieve a certain kind of stardom that isn’t your style is stupid 

They clearly look so out of place in their “glam” avatars u can tell it’s not them…and who wants cookie cutter heroines who look the same anyway? People always prefer actors with a personality…no one gives a crap about pouts or abs…

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I admire women like Vidya for being comfortable in their own skin. At least they choose to get recognised through their talent more.

Ah, but Vidya had her insecure phase when she was trying to fit in, being mocked by the media and the industry. SRK even gave her a coconut as an award for the most badly dressed celeb at an award night he was hosting. And that's even before her weight gain. After The Dirty Picture success, she stopped caring and started focusing on her strengths.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Ah, but Vidya had her insecure phase when she was trying to fit in, being mocked by the media and the industry. SRK even gave her a coconut as an award for the most badly dressed celeb at an award night he was hosting. And that's even before her weight gain. After The Dirty Picture success, she stopped caring and started focusing on her strengths.

When was that...which award night?

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

When was that...which award night?

Filmfare. He had hosted it couple of times. The host would mingle with the celebrity guests and warm up the crowd by making a few jokes. Poor Vidya wasn't (obviously) informed earlier was very taken aback. She tried to handle it gracefully by joking that she accepts it since she comes from Kerala and coconut is that state's official fruit.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Come on! Not everyone can be in the same league as Hrithik and Tripti! 🙌

Edited by Pasoori - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I will try to find that...thanks!

Edit:

I just found that...but - of course - don't understand anything...could you enlighten me?

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago