Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

'For Men' ... The eye candy algorithm's a must have. πŸ˜ƒ

Nepotism only comes into play when the audiences are being force-fed an 'insider-dame' with no appeal. 

What does this mean πŸ˜†

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

All movies need pretty faces regardless of the insider or outsider politics πŸ‘πŸΌ

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What does this mean πŸ˜†

What factors do you think it takes to get an audience (men & women) to go watch a movie ? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What factors do you think it takes to get an audience (men & women) to go watch a movie ? 

I love good looks. But for anyone individual fan it could be anything. 

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I love good looks. But for anyone individual fan it could be anything. 

Great answer πŸ˜ƒ ... Because there's a lot the production houses have to do ...

to get people out to see their movies. It's harder now than 5-6 years ago. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I just wanted to point out that Tripti did beat Sara to bag animal. So somewhere to some extent fairness still exists in the industry. Even though Sara has had more hits to her credit. 

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/animal-tripti-dimri-beats-sara-ali-khan-to-bag-ranbir-kapoor-starrer/

So I thought about this and I wondered if it had something to do with pay parity. My gut tells me that the production has not paid Tripti even half of what Sara was asking and Ranbir three times over. Maybe this is the only way outsiders can get an in first…pay cut or not expect pay parity πŸ₯Ή

rckRadhe thumbnail

Production houses are a lot more savvy & professional than that. 

They probably paid her (Tripti) an average, but good amount. 

Only to promise her the stability of 2-3 other movies at a similar price down the road.

atominis thumbnail

This is totally well said. I am shocked how Ananya, Jhanvi and Sara get ads, online interviews, podcasts, films, awards, web series despite flops and no khaas looks or talent. While Tripti, Mrunal etc are ignored.

Tripti looks great and acts well. She has potential but she is ignored.

Mrunal is more expressive than any nepo girl.

I agree earlier outsiders like Asin, Deepika, Anushka, Vidya, Kangana, Katrina, Ash, Sush, Preity etc got work, got noticed and ads etc, made a mark. Now there is hardly such option for outsiders.

And outsiders are also bashed despite hits and there is negative PR against them accusing them of being too big for boots or having bad attitude etc. 

rckRadhe thumbnail

Tripti could still be defined as an outsider, but Mrunal's definitely not an outsider anymore. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Tripti could still be defined as an outsider, but Mrunal's definitely not an outsider anymore. 

Why isnt Mrunal ?