Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I've never seen Tripti in anything so I can't comment if she has the acting chops but I see zero resemblance between her and Madhubala. Madhubala had a classical, timeless look and Tripti has a very modern, almost European/Slavic look to her. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

I agree with what others said that a young Madhuri Dixit in the 90s would have been the best choice. Even Sridevi, for all her talent, did not resemble her physically.

People brought up Mahira Khan since she with prosthetics could look similar but obviously that will not happen. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

the movie per the article I posted says it’s happening. I don’t think beauty will be the only criteria. Let’s see in case it happens and who will pay her. I’m sure make artists etc will make who playing her look good. I don’t even think Aish in my opinion is that pretty and she got that title so others just kept saying she is there others in the realWorld that are as well 

It will be THE criterion..........Madhubala was not a great actress....she was just average......she was known for her beauty....and they would need someone extremely gorgeous like young Aish to pull it off..........I don't know if you don't find Aish pretty....then who else is....smiley36.......Someone mentioned Sonakshi.....yes Sonakshi could have pulled it off too...smiley20

Proof That Young Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Was Too Gorgeous To Be True | Femina.in | Aishwarya rai bachchan, Aishwarya rai hairstyle, Aishwarya rai young

Biography #Education #Boyfriend/Dating #PersonalProfile #Family #Career | Sonakshi sinha, Indian celebrities, Beauty

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mrunal Thakur

Screenshot_20240318_082310_Gallery.jpg

Mrunal seem perfect. That smile.

Young Madhuri could also have been perfect.