Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

It was on her insta lives...she is not that popular for candid interviews sadly so you will have to dig there. Also her dubsmashes.  

pre-implants (2018)

post-implants (2022)

there’s not much difference. Where am I suppose to be looking ? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was on her insta lives...she is not that popular for candid interviews sadly so you will have to dig there. Also her dubsmashes.  

pre-implants (2018)

post-implants (2022)

blurry - but her chin in 2018 is much smaller

chin elongated (2022)

The egg shape is surgical evidence of an implant

In this her eye work and botox are pretty obvious - see how the placement of the eyes is different

before her cheek work

But the point isn't that she got surgery, the point is that it shouldn't matter.

I don't notice any changes in her. Especially the chest. She is just wearing a lower dress flaunting some cleavage. And looks a bit chubbier than before. No the point is you should not accuse everyone of getting surgeries just to defend some insiders. If you saw these insta lives then she must be candid. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

there’s not much difference. Where am I suppose to be looking ? 

i can't believe we agree. I hardly notice any change in any pics. The video posted early is just teenage Tripti. The girl is 30 now duh she will look different. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

The 'nepotism' term doesn't carry the same weight like before 👍🏼

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: rckRadhe

The 'nepotism' term doesn't carry the same weight like before 👍🏼

it never really did for me. When Some people who struggled to get breaks starts giving favors then even their no better/worse than the people who made them struggle 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I don't notice any changes in her. Especially the chest. She is just wearing a lower dress flaunting some cleavage. And looks a bit chubbier than before. No the point is you should not accuse everyone of getting surgeries just to defend some insiders. If you saw these insta lives then she must be candid. 

I got the same surgery myself so I am aware of how it works - there are incision implants. Dr Rickson Pereira is the doctor named. She even followed him on IG. 

I'm not defending any insiders because my point is that everyone has gotten surgery and it should not be a benchmark for actresses. Being a bad actress should be it. 

I think she will probably talk about it again once she gets a candid interview though. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I got the same surgery myself so I am aware of how it works - there are incision implants. Dr Rickson Pereira is the doctor named. She even followed him on IG. 

I'm not defending any insiders because my point is that everyone has gotten surgery and it should not be a benchmark for actresses. Being a bad actress should be it. 

I think she will probably talk about it again once she gets a candid interview though. 

Ok, I have very close friends with implants. The difference was a lot more noticeable in the Tripti's. I could notice right through the clothes even though they only went up a cup size. I notice no change. Only you know why you are doing this. 

Why can't you post an interview? Again if she has stated it on a live. She must have stated it elsewhere. There is no article about her plastic surgeries. No nothing. Everyone else that is famous and has had surgeries it has circulated somewhere. Why only Tripti there is no trace of it? I am going to not respond to you. Only you know why you are doing what you are doing. I have a strong feel that people have no way to differentiate her from fake insiders. IMO 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Ok, I have very close friends with implants. The difference was a lot more noticeable in the Tripti's. I could notice right through the clothes even though they only went up a cup size. I notice no change. Only you know why you are doing this. 

Why can't you post an interview? Again if she has stated it on a live. She must have stated it elsewhere. There is no article about her plastic surgeries. No nothing. Everyone else that is famous and has had surgeries it has circulated somewhere. Why only Tripti there is no trace of it? I am going to not respond to you. Only you know why you are doing what you are doing. I have a strong feel that people have no way to differentiate her from fake insiders. IMO 

Name one interview Tripti's done? She has only done movie promotional interviews. She has not gotten a single non-scripted interview yet besides the Dharma movies lineup and you know that was garbage :/

She's not popular yet for any sort of speculation articles but all her original Youtube video comments mention it. Ever since Pyaar ka Punchnama. I have followed her instagram, askfm and dubsmash videos forever. I even named the doctor. It's not a crime to get surgery done. She mentioned on her instagram lives so you can find it there. 

Fake insiders are generally politically motivated  - who are Bhumi, Nushratt, Samshika..etc.

Tripti, Guterfatah, Harshvardhan, Sanjana are all legitimate outsiders who made it through networking. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

There is no industry conspiracy as per say.

Radhika Madan has 0 fanbase and that hurts her when bagging projects because producers look at instagram pull, virality..etc. Take it from someone who worked there. She also prefers to star in offbeat projects just like Sanya recently has been doing. Tripti only recently got a break. if she doesn't gain a fandom she'll be dropped. They tried to make people like Vaani happen for years but no fandom = dropped. 

With PR snouts and people hyping existing nepo kids the industry doesn't have to do anything for others to fail. Suhana especially - now with SRK everyone will be running to give her the pick of the movies. 

I also don't know if you're joking about Manushi or what. There's a reason why everyone who was considering her dropped her including YRF. I feel bad for her but I think she should stick to modeling and kick that disgusting boyfriend. 

Aren’t you essentially arguing the same thing as Minty and Grumpy but at the PR level?  Production houses and PR firms are actually spending time and money and other resources on the nepo kids to make sure they get photographed coming in and out of gyms or parties etc.  These nepo kids didn’t establish a fan base organically.  There was a lot of marketing work behind it.  The perfect example here is Ananya Pandey and Tara Sutaria. Both debuted with SOTY2. Today Ananya has 24.1M followers on insta and Tara is at 8.4M.  I don’t think Ananya’s popularity today is strictly because people liked her more than Tara, supposedly.  Give Radhika Madan, Sanya Malhotra, Tripti Dimri the same marketing and PR push as Jahnvi, Sara, and Ananya and then we can judge their fan bases.  Think back to the kind of hype and attention Alia got after Highway.  What if Tripti had gotten the same attention after Qala?  

There may not be a constant conspiracy to work against outsiders by Nepo kids or their parents.  But, Boney Kapoor calling Venga after Shahid had already been cast and asking him to give the role to Arjun is a very questionable move.  I imagine there have been movies or cases where the star kid’s team has succeeded in replacing the outsider after the outsider has already been cast.  

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Name one interview Tripti's done? She has only done movie promotional interviews. She has not gotten a single non-scripted interview yet besides the Dharma movies lineup and you know that was garbage :/

She's not popular yet for any sort of speculation articles but all her original Youtube video comments mention it. Ever since Pyaar ka Punchnama. I have followed her instagram, askfm and dubsmash videos forever. I even named the doctor. It's not a crime to get surgery done. She mentioned on her instagram lives so you can find it there. 

Fake insiders are generally politically motivated  - who are Bhumi, Nushratt, Samshika..etc.

Tripti, Guterfatah, Harshvardhan, Sanjana are all legitimate outsiders who made it through networking. 

Nonscripted interviews. I for one know not all interviews are scripted. She has done roundtables. Many other interviews where she has spoken about topics with many other issues besides her movies. She may not be popular yet but even tv actors who get surgeries done have had articles written about them. Have had YouTube videos made for there surgeries. Some with less followers then even Tripti. 

No fake insiders are ones who have neither talent or natural looks to offer like Jhanvi. Tripti is a powerhouse talent any one who watches her knows that. 

Find me the lives. Even social media influences with fewer followers then Tripti have their lives turn into YouTube videos. You must know where to find it which live. Since YOUR the one who claims to have watched it and not me.