Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Tripti hasn’t had any surgeries? She still has crooked teeth. Most people would get that fixed first. 

Nope, she's done so many extensively. I've been one of her bigger fans and she herself actually was open about it but deleted all the videos once she blew up. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0pm0Ek8r-A

(Pre-chin implant but post skin lightening) 

Crooked teeth rarely get fixed in Bollywood - veneers are really painful. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with three words in the title and want to add few more words to them... 

Mrunal and Tripti are a bore.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Thats like a different person  😆

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Nope, she's done so many extensively. I've been one of her bigger fans and she herself actually was open about it but deleted all the videos once she blew up. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0pm0Ek8r-A

(Pre-chin implant but post skin lightening) 

Crooked teeth rarely get fixed in Bollywood - veneers are really painful. 

She looks the same from me. I have heard she comes from humble beginnings and could manage to fix basics. I have followed her very closely too. She just looks a bit chubbier in that video. Her face is the same. IMP 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You've said a lot of things in which there is no proof of. You seem to be supportive of nepo kids....in that sense, rigging Miss World is perfectly fine too then :) 

Lots of people like Harnaaz and think she has potential. I am not bothered by her unprofessionalism (if thats true). Esha Deol slapped Amrita Rao on set and nobody batted their eyes.

It's not that - if you look at my post history I have friends in the industry and my friend is an AD for many newer shows. There is no industry sabotage, I am speaking from my own experience. The problem is lack of PR

I have no special love for insiders -  I was on set for Sara Ali Khan's AWMW and I can tell you that's going to be a disaster incoming. That is why the director dropped her from his future projects and is trying to get Yami Gautam. 

While Animal has a small female role, right now Kabir Singh did wonders for Kiara so there was a lot of fighting over the role. Especially since Tripti got the better, negative role.  

You can become Sivaji Ganesan's reincarnation itself but without advertising that you will be buried. Nepo kids are good at advertising like Alia. Radhika Apte has gotten very little despite being very strong as an actress. 

It's not that the industry is actively pushing nepo against outsider as they used to. Hema called up multiple top producers to drop Esha's contemporaries from her movies. They are going to push Ibrahim and Agastya soon like that but they have not debuted yet. (BTW I really dislike Esha lmao - the only reason no one batted their eyes at the fight was because of Hema/Dharam's interference. The other Deol kids were violent too then.)

Remember Boney Kapoor went and asked Vanga (which he had lots of relations with) to cast Arjun in Kabir Singh and Vanga said no. This would not have happened many years ago. 

KJO has no strong hate for Kartik Aryan and actually wanted him in his movies back (remember he's a snake). It is Kartik who got in a fight with other people at Dharma. 

I am talking about Harnaaz amongst ADs. She's not popular (while she was initially liked for her looks way more than Manushi) and I assume her not being professional is the problem. When you are the star - you are expected to sit for promotions. Dia Mirza was very popular for this reason despite not really being a great actress. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

She looks the same from me. I have heard she comes from humble beginnings and could manage to fix basics. I have followed her very closely too. She just looks a bit chubbier in that video. Her face is the same. IMP 

It is not expensive to get plastic surgery though if you know where. She has similar scars to Nora facially - I think you need to have an eye for plastic surgery to see it because she doesn't overdo on filler. 

But Tripti herself would disagree - she was very open about even her chest being done from Bulbuul times to Qala. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It is not expensive to get plastic surgery though if you know where. She has similar scars to Nora facially - I think you need to have an eye for plastic surgery to see it because she doesn't overdo on filler. 

But Tripti herself would disagree - she was very open about even her chest being done from Bulbuul times to Qala. 

Can you please show me an interview? I have relatives who have done surgery? I can notice even minor differences in them.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

her chest ? Can you give a before and after photos ?

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Can you please show me an interview? I have relatives who have done surgery? I can notice even minor differences in them.

It was on her insta lives...she is not that popular for candid interviews sadly so you will have to dig there. Also her dubsmashes.  

pre-implants (2018)

post-implants (2022)

blurry - but her chin in 2018 is much smaller

chin elongated (2022)

The egg shape is surgical evidence of an implant

In this her eye work and botox are pretty obvious - see how the placement of the eyes is different

before her cheek work

But the point isn't that she got surgery, the point is that it shouldn't matter.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Nepotism in post-pandemic is actually less of a factor with production houses. The big question is do they prefer predictability over productivity ? The unfortunate answer for now is yes, because that which is predictable can be squeezed for 'some kind of small profit'. A talented outsider is not predictable, and productivity will always take more time ...if there's any. 

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago