Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I imagine there have been movies or cases where the star kid’s team has succeeded in replacing the outsider after the outsider has already been cast.  

I know a case of outsider getting outsiders ousted from movies also. It’s either all egregious or none of it is 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Some outsiders use that term, but they're already seen as insiders 🤣

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I know a case of outsider getting outsiders ousted from movies also. It’s either all egregious or none of it is 

Can you elaborate on that please?  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Can you elaborate on that please?  

Just watch this. 

https://youtu.be/jTwb63uIfpg

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well, John is denying it.  And his logic seems sound.  He was a newcomer.  How could he demand that someone be in a movie or not be in a movie?  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Well, John is denying it.  And his logic seems sound.  He was a newcomer.  How could he demand that someone be in a movie or not be in a movie?  

A lot of people have denied several things. The stigma remains. An it shows the nature in everyone is kinda the same 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Tripti and Mrunal would have easily been much more successful if nepotism didn't exist with a capital N. They are both beautiful and talented and deserve A-list projects.

It’s literally their job to make the movies they star in A grade. 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

always you have keep complaining about your favorite C grade Actress.  Sara and Janhvi are here to rule 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

It's not that - if you look at my post history I have friends in the industry and my friend is an AD for many newer shows. There is no industry sabotage, I am speaking from my own experience. The problem is lack of PR

I have no special love for insiders -  I was on set for Sara Ali Khan's AWMW and I can tell you that's going to be a disaster incoming. That is why the director dropped her from his future projects and is trying to get Yami Gautam. 

While Animal has a small female role, right now Kabir Singh did wonders for Kiara so there was a lot of fighting over the role. Especially since Tripti got the better, negative role.  

You can become Sivaji Ganesan's reincarnation itself but without advertising that you will be buried. Nepo kids are good at advertising like Alia. Radhika Apte has gotten very little despite being very strong as an actress. 

It's not that the industry is actively pushing nepo against outsider as they used to. Hema called up multiple top producers to drop Esha's contemporaries from her movies. They are going to push Ibrahim and Agastya soon like that but they have not debuted yet. (BTW I really dislike Esha lmao - the only reason no one batted their eyes at the fight was because of Hema/Dharam's interference. The other Deol kids were violent too then.)

Remember Boney Kapoor went and asked Vanga (which he had lots of relations with) to cast Arjun in Kabir Singh and Vanga said no. This would not have happened many years ago. 

KJO has no strong hate for Kartik Aryan and actually wanted him in his movies back (remember he's a snake). It is Kartik who got in a fight with other people at Dharma. 

I am talking about Harnaaz amongst ADs. She's not popular (while she was initially liked for her looks way more than Manushi) and I assume her not being professional is the problem. When you are the star - you are expected to sit for promotions. Dia Mirza was very popular for this reason despite not really being a great actress. 

AWMW??? which films it?

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

'For Men' ... The eye candy algorithm's a must have. 😃

Nepotism only comes into play when the audiences are being force-fed an 'insider-dame' with no appeal.