Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey hey!

This chapter was so good! I love the bonding between Zayn and Zoya! It's so endearing to have such amazing friends who truly care for you! Zoya is lucky!  

I'm so glad Zayn is one smart guy and the Khan family should feel blessed to have him there! Maybe because he's the only smartest person in the entire Khan household right now..( not underestimating the oversmart billo rani though). He picked up so many things happening quite quickly including Asad and Zoya's relation and Tanveer's suspicious actions. He sure can play cupid now! Because if we leave it to Asad, Zoya might have to wait until she grows white hair to hear him declare his love for her haha!

Did Asad really hug her?! Haha glad to see him step out of his character but he should be thankful how Zoya cut him some slack and not question him out of his mind for his unexpected act ! Nevertheless it will be nice to see Asad step out of his character more often :P

It was nice to see Asad defending Zoya, when Tanveer was being manipulative as always. Finally I have some hope that Asad will not blindly believe her anymore and actually think before acting/blaming Zoya for the changing climate and global warming atleast!

A jealous Asad is always a treat, but a possessive one is very attractive! It was cute to see Asad rejecting all the prospects for Zoya. And the coin scene as well! 

I'm quite excited to read further! You write really well and I love how I can picture the scenes always with the way you write! Keep up the good work and update sooon! 

Thanks for writing this one!

Edited by Wandering_mind - 1 years ago
Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After a long time liked any asya story 

Keep updating don't left it incomplete 

It's very frustrating to have the story incomplete

Swetha_002 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aww, thank you for such an elaborate feedback😃. I always wanted a friend like Zayn😆so I made him into a character. 

Asad really needs all the push he can get, I still remember all those times he failed to say I love you to Zoya in the show😭, It was painful to watch.

Thank you for reading! I will update soon this time!

Swetha_002 thumbnail

Haha, I will complete it don't worry👍🏼. Do check out my FF on Asya if you are interested @https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2395

Edited by Swetha_Krish - 1 years ago
tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow.. I like where this is going. Hopefully Zayn can make Asad realize his feelings

Swetha_002 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wowee!!! Really loved this one! I'm eager to see what our supermom Dilshad does to finally get those two knuckleheads together!! ❤️❤️❤️

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Now Zyan and Dilshad need to team up and make Asad realize..

Can't wait !!

Butterscotch11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I'm gonna comment in detail later because I loooooved this chapter 

hgjkjhgfjfj thumbnail

Drunk Zoya is the cutest. Can we get some drunk Asad next?