Nice update

Love it 

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

So it's getting more mysterious

Who was sending letters to Riya

And the bigger question is why? 

If it was regarding catching Sikandar, sending Arjun the letters made much more sense

cont soon

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Replied you on FF module ☺

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 5

693.jpg

"I was behind the letterman when I heard but didn't saw from the barren parking lot of Pune in the dark night, "humne us letterman ko aapke kehne ke mutabiq Goa bheja hai, after giving the overdose of drugs to the nth students"

Riya in stress said, "I was stunned to heard all this...Sikandar is insane moron, the moron who may effect anyone to misguide you Arjun"

"How can you be so sure, he was misguiding me?, Arjun frowned.

"Because I have heard something else also...," Riya started gasping.

He asked, "What? What did you heard?"

"Jab bhi, jab bhi Wo Rawte is case ki investigation karega na, Goa jarur aayega kyuki kya hai na Altaf, usse kuch chootta nahi hai, aur hum zaroor chodenge....ye so called clue," laughed the person.

Altaf too joined him and obeyed, "yes boss! Par uski mashuka mera matlab hai us ladki ka kya jisko humne mara sabit kia hai"

"Uske lie bhi mene kuch socha hai, kuch bahut bada samajhlo wo humare lie tota hai," and he grinned.

Arjun remembered the name, Altaf, the right hand of Sikandar, which means that Riya has heard Sikandar and Altaf's conversation, which could have been risky for her.

Indeed, listening about Goa she has came here, running from the custody of Sikandar's or it was the Sikandar who himself allowed her to run away from his grip.

This could be anything, but now he has only one option to save Riya, his love to whom he could have not afford to be lose alike Roshni.

He immediately connected Chotu and send her to the ladies washroom and told her to lock from inside until he doesn't allow her to open.

He gave her his bluetooth in her palm and left it caressing with her smooth skin. Riya was highly scared he embraced her in his arms, "Shhh! Do you trust me?"

"More than myself," she answered

He asked, "then why are you scared?," at which she smiled and locked herself.

Arjun ran away to approach Chotu and then both of them ran away from there lying to Riya as he knew that they didn't had any option and they didn't afford to get approached by Sikandar.

But the only two things were eating Arjun up was why did he afford to hide Riya apart from facing Sikandar and the second was why did that letterman approached Riya not him.

Reaching the ETF Goa, he narrated everything to his team and Rathore held him from the collar, "do you really claim to love her? That girl lost everything for you and you made her hide in the washroom....are you insane Rawte?"

"I couldn't afford to stake my team's life," he replied.

"Chotu could have saved himself, he is well trained in that but you Rawte... You literally dealt like a coward today," he hit him hard on his heart and continued in the heat of moment, "tumhe kya lagta hai jo log darwaja tod kar Roshni ka murder kar sakte hain...Riya ko chodenge?"

"Zaroor!," He was too confident this time.

MariyamBeary98 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

O goddess this so thrilling me 🙄 just wowwww ❤️ 

MariyamBeary98 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kuch toh chut Raha hai???🤨🤨 Shayad bohut kuch haina??

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MariyamBeary98

Kuch toh chut Raha hai???🤨🤨 Shayad bohut kuch haina??

Let's figure it out 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Replied on FF module👍

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Cont soon