Users

Frequent Posters

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Interesting

So Riya tells him the truth

But I'm confused if she always was with Sikandar and fell in love with Arjun

Aur because she is in love, Sikandar caught hold of her and making her do things for some leverage

cont soon

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bloomie

Interesting

So Riya tells him the truth

But I'm confused if she always was with Sikandar and fell in love with Arjun

Aur because she is in love, Sikandar caught hold of her and making her do things for some leverage

cont soon

She was not always in sikandar's clan

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 🤗🤗

Read All 3 parts in a go 👍

Very promising start & specifically I loved the case framing & background work done for the genuine strong case we saw 

It was drugs & case let them to Sikandar and Goa 👍 now Arjun is stunned to see Riya alive  once he thought he made a mistake but finally it was Riya

So now Riya is under Sikandar trap & now Siki wants to be destroy Arjun ... I really need to know complete backstory quickly

I was enjoying shree & Chotu FB with Riya ☺ it was damn cute 🥰 

Waiting further for case & update

Continue soon

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Dear💕 do tag me when you update next 

Or pm if possible so that I can comment chapter wise accordingly 🤗

Do tag 🔖 me in for the further updates this is quite interesting☺

Originally posted by: Glitter_Goldie

Dear💕 do tag me when you update next 

Or pm if possible so that I can comment chapter wise accordingly 🤗

Do tag 🔖 me in for the further updates this is quite interesting☺

I don't pm my stories but yes I will be trying to tag you...you can also follow the migrated version of the story to get updates automatically

And thank you so much for appreciation. I am glad you liked it ❤️❤️

Originally posted by: balan04

Nice update

Continue soon 

Thanks dear

Your name?

Chapter 4

693.jpg

Riya grabbed the dare to said, "After Roshni's demise you have oath to destroy sikandar and to capture you was the oath of Sikandar's"

"Janta hoon, apne har dushman ko marna Sikandar ka shauk hai, jinme se ek main hoon," Arjun smiled wickedly at which she held his collar tight, "is this a joke for you, your life is not only yours"

Witnessing her angst he realised how much she loves him, cupping her cheek he said, "nothing will happen to me, trust me"

"Jo hua so hua, I know unfortunate tha, par ...," She had tears in her eyes at which he wiped them with the back of his thumbs.

She smiled and then narrated, "This all started with a letter which was in PO Box"

"Letter about?," He asked.

She lowered her eyes and grabbed the dare to tell him but still she stammered, "About Roshni's demise"

He continued, "And you did continue it," at which she nodded her head affirmatively and closed her eyes tight as she knew that Arjun was going to blast over her but he controlled himself, "and then?"

"The person who posted it to commit X-Zora virus incident and die, fake," she closed her eyes at which he was shocked.

He was stunned for few second, but she narrated how she faked it out, "With the help of the person behind the letters, Dr. Shailaja declared me dead when I was alive"

Arjun left the bench being shocked, "What was the need to do all this Riya, how can you be so curious about Roshani?," being angry.

She too left the bench and a tear drop fell from her eyes and stuttered, "Bec-because I am in love with you Arjun," she said without any fear unlike always.

Arjun was shocked and fearlessly, immediately embraced her in a tight hug.

"I have lost Roshni, I don't want to lose you Riya, why don't you understand," he blasted on her.

She looked him with shock, as it was unexpected he will react like a child of five year and his tear kissed her shoulder.

He parted from the hug and asked, "Who was sending the letters to you?"

"I don't know," she replied.

Arjun was amused, "You don't know who the person was behind all this?"

She nodded her head affirmatively at which he shrugged her shoulders off, "Are you crazy?"

"You might not have told me, anyway and this letterman was my only hope so...," She closed her eyes tight fearfully.

He caressed her face, "okay! Tum ye batao yaha kaise aayi?"

"Actually I was behind the letterman and searching for him and reached to a godown when I heard," she started but stopped in between.

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Iss baar isske aage ke parts chahiye mujhe. Bohot time se wait kar rahi thi, ki kab isske aage ke parts padhne ko milega....do continue soon plz.

Your concept is quite intriguing and story telling style is impressive as well. Bas iss story ko bich mein maat chod dena, mujhe bohot bura lagega agar yeh akhir tak padh neko nahi mila toh.

BTW, may I know your good name plz?

Originally posted by: naaheean

Iss baar isske aage ke parts chahiye mujhe. Bohot time se wait kar rahi thi, ki kab isske aage ke parts padhne ko milega....do continue soon plz.

Your concept is quite intriguing and story telling style is impressive as well. Bas iss story ko bich mein maat chod dena, mujhe bohot bura lagega agar yeh akhir tak padh neko nahi mila toh.

BTW, may I know your good name plz?

Thank you...

I do linger on my stories but don't stop without completing and yes I will complete this time...I assure you

By the way my name is Aditi, 

Wht about yours

balan04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

My name s ayshwarya