Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Its ok dear, health must come first as our priority, since good health condition is the prerequisite for the energy we need to do each & every work in our daily life. Best wishes...........❤️❤️❤️

Edited by naaheean - 10 months ago
naaheean thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Writer sahiba, kaha hai aur kaise hai app? I hope aapka health ab poori tarah se thik hai. Aur, kab humko iss story ka fresh update milenge ??? Ab humse aur intezaar nahi kiya ja raha hai...plz meherbani karke ek, nahi nahi, at least two long chapters update karde jald se jald...smiley42smiley42smiley42

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hey guys and folks I am back!!

Was a little, no very busy in my law training and will also going to be for this month at least but but but, I am going to give regular updates from now onward. I know it can be a little late not, regular as prior times but trust me, few months back someone told me that "writers get busy so as readers but they complete there work sooner or later ", and that hit me hard so I am going to complete my works which are now on board first, then will come with a new one and if I will be coming with something new then it will be completed soon....

So I am really happy for that, so excited! Are you?

Very sorry for being very late

Aditi

KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Looking forward to it!!

Welcome back 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow looking forward pls update and when u do pls tag

naaheean thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: melodyofflowers

Hey guys and folks I am back!!

Was a little, no very busy in my law training and will also going to be for this month at least but but but, I am going to give regular updates from now onward. I know it can be a little late not, regular as prior times but trust me, few months back someone told me that "writers get busy so as readers but they complete there work sooner or later ", and that hit me hard so I am going to complete my works which are now on board first, then will come with a new one and if I will be coming with something new then it will be completed soon....

So I am really happy for that, so excited! Are you?

Very sorry for being very late

Aditi

More than 3 months have been passed since you made this exciting announcement for your loyal readers.... But, where r u now? Are you feeling okay? Are you too much busy in your personal life due to which you are being unable to update ? Please please please, for God's sake, at least let your readers know about your whereabouts and well-being or, your current & future plan about this story, like, Are you still feeling interested to continue this story? Or, Should we still wait for this story to be updated once again within the next 3 months? Or, If you want us to wait, then, within how many days or, months you are going to update this story? 

I think, you know it very well that, the thread will be locked, if this stays inactive for another 3 months. Hoping for a positive reply from you asap. Asking for a sincere apology in advance, If you felt like I'm being a bit harsh towards you.

Edited by naaheean - 4 months ago
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: naaheean

More than 3 months have been passed since you made this exciting announcement for your loyal readers.... But, where r u now? Are you feeling okay? Are you too much busy in your personal life due to which you are being unable to update ? Please please please, for God's sake, at least let your readers know about your whereabouts and well-being or, your current & future plan about this story, like, Are you still feeling interested to continue this story? Or, Should we still wait for this story to be updated once again within the next 3 months? Or, If you want us to wait, then, within how many days or, months you are going to update this story? 

I think, you know it very well that, the thread will be locked, if this stays inactive for another 3 months. Hoping for a positive reply from you asap. Asking for a sincere apology in advance, If you felt like I'm being a bit harsh towards you.

No I am not continuing it ...I am not getting time