Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Whoever is writing the script:

Shanta:

Mustard oil mere liye bahut important hai, because woh pungent hai, pure hai. Fortune oil bhi pungent hai, pure hai

Ik she wanted to say something else and then add the plug in, but woman should have gotten another take, it felt so blah whatever she said! It was like Leanord going "hi-lo" in Big Bang theory 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Isn’t it amazing how Aruna’s friends had the best dish in the challenges so that Aruna isn’t disadvantaged and given the protein of her choice.

I really would’ve loved Suvarna getting the advantage, she would’nt have been considerate to anyone. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

Isn’t it amazing how Aruna’s friends had the best dish in the challenges so that Aruna isn’t disadvantaged and given the protein of her choice.

I really would’ve loved Suvarna getting the advantage, she would’nt have been considerate to anyone. 

But they would have switched it up somehow. And i think she looked up with the masalas, RB pointed it out and then took a detour and said everything else looks ok.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I think Nayan or Gurki may end up in the elimination 🥲

Also, Gurki is having a pretty rough week. Ik he is favoured a lot and stuff, but abhi sahi mein bura lag raha hai🥲

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

Lol, Swarna did give her a good idiom - bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad. 😆

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

He can play police officer Jo criminals ko door se hi soongh leta hai

Acha, tabhi woh "communicate" karne ki nakli koshish mei laga rehta h lol?

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Is season ka MCI dekh ke lag raha hai next year apun bhi participate karega aur jeet ke bhi aayega . 

Let's rock it in the finale with eggless food 😛!

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Chalo let’s all participate in the next season. I can make a decent biryani, to last week mein meri to jagah pakki. 🤣🤣🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

I can boil water, make Cuppa Mania and Maggie. M sorted too😎

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am regretting now. I should have tried this season. Biryani challenge toh pakka jeet jati 😆