Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Her hair really concerns me at this point, jalta kaise nahi hai? Woman should really give tips to Amrita Rao (iykyk๐Ÿคญ)

aruna never thinks of clipping or tying her hair back...so unhygienic ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

seriously, nobody came to aruna's station to comment on her flat methi debras....as usual, aruna devi is flawless lol... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

also, one more weird thing...on all stations there is a gallon of fortune refined soya oil yet few contestants were taking extra gallons of the same oil...how much soya oil are they using?...so dumb

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

seriously, nobody came to aruna's station to comment on her flat methi debras....as usual, aruna devi is flawless lol... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ 

I think they avoided it jab they saw it door se and knew they had to say something and can't criticise her

average-student thumbnail

so KDK won the 6 flavor challenge ๐Ÿ˜† in today's promo,RB telling arunaJI 'aapne apne liye standard bahut high set kiya hai'๐Ÿ˜† yes of course ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by average-student - 1 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I think they avoided it jab they saw it door se and knew they had to say something and can't criticise her

yeah also maybe it was edited out or something also possibly ...๐Ÿ˜‚ 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

so KDK won the 6 flavor challenge ๐Ÿ˜† in today's promo,RB telling arunaJI 'aapne apne liye standard bahut high set kiya hai'๐Ÿ˜† yes of course ๐Ÿ˜›

kal garima bhi bolri ti kuch ki she's working on improving her plating blah blah blah...lol, ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ mast plating hai ๐Ÿคฃ

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

Ranveer acchi comedy karta hai, acting bhi acchi karta hai, he really should consider BW

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Aruna is looking so scary with that makeup๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ plus, like me, she has big eyes and i totally get now why people tell me to not express with my eyes so much, they make it look more scary๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Her hair really concerns me at this point, jalta kaise nahi hai? Woman should really give tips to Amrita Rao (iykyk๐Ÿคญ)

And Gurki, Bhai 6 cheezien yaad nahi rehti toh badaam khaane ka course ke liye it's too late (does this guy not think before speaking. Ek hota hai funny hona and try to be funny, aur ek yeh)

Tuesday's episode she touched her hair and tucked it behind her ear. And then went back to cooking with the same hands. ๐Ÿ˜ณ They really need to teach their beloved home cooks some hygiene skills.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Today KDK won the challenge and how she played today ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  The chefs praised her too muchhhh

kDK cried ๐Ÿ˜ญ and her drama

The same thing Sachin and Suvarna made with A Kela Wafer, they told him to innovative with the design of wafers and Aruna did exactly the same thing