Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you Momma for making 2nd discussion thread. 

Edited by reborn-re - 1 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Thank you and congrats for thread 2 of discussion threadšŸ„³

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you!!

and considering how much weā€™ve all been posting, we may just finish this one by the time the show ends!

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations on the second thread šŸ„³

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Coming to the show I have stopped watching this blatantly biased show. It was still tolerable till they were favoring some contestants but this strategic demotivation of certain contestants whom they dont want in the show is repelling me šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼

Sitara jaisa bhi hai at least was not this biased. 

Now people are complaining about this favoritism in comment section of RB's YT videos. 

Edited by ananya3129 - 1 years ago
average-student thumbnail

thank you for thread 2..congo shongošŸ„³

average-student thumbnail

šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Chef Ranbeer Brar examining dish in MasterChef India

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

i did not like deepa ji's dish look wise,it Was not clean, kinda messy. But i am sure taste wise it was good.

Same for suvarna.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

Iā€™m livid after watching the episode. They invited and showed everyoneā€™s family during tasting, except Deepa and Sachins. What wrong have they done? The Sindhi in me is hurt seeing this blatant bias against the Sindhi contestants. If Aruna can play the religion card, so can the audience.

So they start tasting with Arunaā€™s dish. It looked like sheā€™s just put a bunch of things on a plate, Iā€™m sure her daughter could come up with better presentation. There was no mention on the presentation, when other good looking plates had feedback. That was a pave?
Just putting vegetable chopped in a certain way doesnā€™t make it a pave. Also it didnā€™t look baked at all. Looked like boiled vegetables. According to the judges her dish was faultless (no surprises).

Shanta - she made a fish coated with maan dhaniya crust and served it with cauliflower pithika and green beans, with a beautiful looking gravy. Plating looked boring until she poured the gravy, which made it pop. All the judges really liked her dish. 

Kamaldeep - she made a chocolate cake with a peanut praline (chikki) stuffing, chocolate ganache and white chocolate and lemon zest buttons. It didnā€™t look appetizing at all. If I saw this on a dessert counter, Iā€™d skip it. The judges tried calling it rustic, to make up for the lack of finish. Interesting how a word can hide all your mistakes. Garima thought the ganache was smooth, but it looked quite grainy on screen. Had any other contestant made this (except Aruna), the judges wouldā€™ve said we expected more at this stage. 

Nayanjyoti- that pot pie looked so beautiful, and I think everyone really liked the flavours. Itā€™s just that the sides werenā€™t completely cooked. Loved the braiding on the sides of the pie, gave it a very polished look. The plating was simple, but considering he had a pie to serve, he did well by not crowding the plate. 

Gurkirat - he made a nest with something that looked like noodles (the seviyaan used in a knafeh are way thinner). He had a bapha doi (steamed yoghurt) ball in the centre which had a centre filling of blueberry compote. He made strawberry leather/jelly to cover half the top. He decorated well with berrys and flowers and caviar (forgot what flavours). His plate looked beautiful. In fact for me it was tied first with Sachins. He got all good reviews, except that he shouldā€™ve used a lighter coloured plate for the caviar to show.

Suvarna - she made bombil fry, coriander and rosemary flavoured rice and tambda rasa (I think). Plating was extremely simple, but the flavours were praised. The rice had a very strong flavour because she used two strong herbs to flavour it. Overall she received decent comments.

Deepa - she made a guchchi pulao and shaadi ji bhaji. The judges started praising her flavours, everything seemed perfect, until they realized, she wasnā€™t someone they wanted to save today. Then they started talking about how the guchchi had mud which could be felt in the mushroom and rice as well. Seemed like they were nitpicking.

Sachin - his playing was wow! The judges actually praised his plating, so thatā€™s a big win for him, considering the judges have taken some sort of oath to not see any positives in his dishes. His dish received mainly good reviews - they liked the use of pepper to add sweetness, the crisp tasted like naan. And then they remembered that they had to have him in the black apron challenge. So they spoke about how he shouldā€™ve used chicken tikka or pieces in his koftas for a bite. Anybody could see how crunchy those koftas were. Clearly there was a bite in that. Also he had salad and the naan crisp for a bite. It clearly seemed like zabardasti ka fault finding. Itā€™s a pity, because his dish definitely deserved to be safe.

To me the three dishes that shouldā€™ve been saved were - Shanta, Gurkirat and Sachin.

Copying & pasting your post from DT #1 in this post. šŸ˜†

Aruna- I felt presentation was definitely off. It was looking average, more like an appetizer dish lol. Stew foam of ishtu could've been bit colorful or some touch of pepper or something. Looked poorly presented. Pave looked more likr a sandwich lol. šŸ˜†Chaman titoram was poorly presented. 

Kdk- Cake looked somewhat evenly sliced. I liked the white chocolate buttons on the cake though. Chikki was hidden. It was overdone. 

Shanta- Dish looked simple so good thing the broth covered the dullness. Looks like from the taste, it seemed good. Great. šŸ‘ 

Nayanjyoti- dish was simple & boring from side but better from top view -- liked the braiding technique. Though I feel it's not his best looking one. 

Swarna- plating wasn't that bad but tomatoes were bit unnecessary. But other than that, the bombil fry wasn't that bad. 

Gurkirat- plating was spot on. I liked the concept & I disagree with Garima over color of the plating but to each their own. 

Sachin- plating looked okay, however, it could'vr been better. Naan presentation wasn't that bad. 

Deepa-  Guchi pulao wasn't looking that bad from top view. It seemed that the guchi stem was present. It seemed when Deepa thanked Ranveer, it was more of sarcastic gratitude. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago