Bigg Boss 16

All false claims from PCC PR - Page 2

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Padmajaan

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol funniest thing I have ever heard - nimrit and positive image she built for herself!!!

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

and do notice partial amnesia in the list - ankit is missing.

not even surprised because so predictable in the case of partial amnesia!

That was knowingly not put in the list.

See how can they put someone they so passionately hate in the list of people doing well😆

And the apparent positive image flag is being given in their own head . Funny how people call others delusional but cant see their own delusions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: WhtsinAname

That was knowingly not put in the list.

See how can they put someone they so passionately hate in the list of people doing well😆

And the apparent positive image flag is being given in their own head . Funny how people call others delusional but cant see their own delusions.

Uff I swear! Crazy isn't it?

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

lol nimrit and positive..... if so, her dad wouldn't hv reacted the way on the stage... she has hgot a lot of backlash

plus its just 4 days and people just want to call some as jobless to satisfy their hatred towards those contestants WHILE Sal himself declared PCC as THE REAL WINNER and clapped for Archana 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🤣🤣 There should’ve been a fakebook for Priyanka this season 😆

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Bottom_Line

Despite the full blown PR, what did Priyanka get after the show ?

- Dunki news is false 

- No Naagin 7

- No movie offer from Salman

Moral of the story - Don't start believing in the hype you paid people to start for yourself.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/exclusive-priyanka-chahar-choudhary-is-not-a-part-of-shah-rukh-khans-dunki-1209474

And vahan Nimmo got music video with shiv & LSD 2😔 

I am neutral towards Priyanka but the way she behaved with shalin stopped me from voting for her. She isn't bad, but her PR is really bad. instead of promoting her they were busy degrading other contestants. 

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Padmajaan

Lol funniest thing I have ever heard - nimrit and positive image she built for herself!!!

and do notice partial amnesia in the list - ankit is missing.

not even surprised because so predictable in the case of partial amnesia!

Bold - don’t remember Salman ( in WKW) telling her that he finds her behaviour repulsive and he avoids such people in his professional & personal life….. neither have I heard Farah tell her she is a Vamp …..nor has  Karan called her poking & interfering 🤔…….and the fact is Ekta gave her the role over other females ….. rest looks like a perception driven delusion 

Red - guess you missed the ETC … not surprised as obsession does cause irrational overthinking…lol

In case you missed,  Names of Shiv, Sumbul & Sajid too were not in the list …… as they were part of ETC like Ankit 

Are you smelling the coffee yet ?

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rafangirl

plus its just 4 days and people just want to call some as jobless to satisfy their hatred towards those contestants WHILE Sal himself declared PCC as THE REAL WINNER and clapped for Archana 

Bold - It works like Campus recruitment 

On Day 1, the talented & positive candidates get the priced offers

As time goes by ….. it’s scavenging over leftovers or no offers based on individual skills & attitude 

For example , Abdu had an offer waiting for him weeks before the end of the show ….. speaks of the equity he created in the show….,same goes for Nimrit, Stan, Shalin etc

Red - did you take that Lollipop given to cheer her up seriously….. lol

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I heard Priyanka was dropped because she is underweight. The role was about a Punjabi girl illegally doing border crossing. They were looking for someone who has little weight to pull off the struggle of crossing border.

MadOwhat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AuthorSneha

And vahan Nimmo got music video with shiv & LSD 2😔 

I am neutral towards Priyanka but the way she behaved with shalin stopped me from voting for her. She isn't bad, but her PR is really bad. instead of promoting her they were busy degrading other contestants. 

The PR wouldn’t act without taking her consent on the strategy , so one can’t absolve her from the deeds of her PR

I have said this many times that her negative PR will come back to bite her hard ….. and it’s more impact since she has skeletons in her closet …., the digital media has been digging into her past ever since the show got over ….. the top stories trending last couple of days are on her Adult content web series @ 3G that too with provocative & bold video clips 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Deleted

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago