Posted: 1 years ago

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 12.37.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 12.38.03 PM.png

Also forgot to mention this in my Tweets, but the Hindi dubbed version of the original South film is online on YouTube! This will further prevent the audience from watching Shehzada, much like what happened with Vikram Vedha.

I'm not interested in the numbers, but I like your reasoning.

If Kartik's movie becomes a flop then - hopefully - a positive outcome for the Hindi filmindustry will be the (long overdue) decision to make more original content then unnecessary remakes.

If certain people (behind the scenes) need quick movies to 'wash' their black money then they should at least not try to damage hard working people and the industry's reputation.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

Only a miracle can save this..thursday and not a single update from trade on advance..just shows what a disaster is uploading..

Postponing it 3 weeks before its release was a bad sign. And apparently 2 or 3 of the songs had launch events planned which got cancelled at the last minute.  So I think T-series is ready to take the loss on this one and move on.  

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

No chance for success ? 

Very little chance for success. The film is facing too many drawbacks at this point of time! 

Karthik aryan playing an annoying, scheming whiny lil dude has an expiry date 

Karthik is annoying, no way he’s gonnna have success while he’s ruining my favorite character of recent times.

Music is forgettable, gave away the plot in the trailer, how do you expect it to be a hit? 

Just few months back wasn't he been called The Super Star? 

Originally posted by Clochette

I'm not interested in the numbers, but I like your reasoning.

If Kartik's movie becomes a flop then - hopefully - a positive outcome for the Hindi filmindustry will be the (long overdue) decision to make more original content then unnecessary remakes.

If certain people (behind the scenes) need quick movies to 'wash' their black money then they should at least not try to damage hard working people and the industry's reputation.

Shahid initially tried this 'Remake' blueprint like Kartik with Kabir Singh and it was successful.

Then Shahid tried repeating this 'Remake Strategy' with the Movie Jersey, and it didn't work with the audiences around a cricket story theme. Kartik trying to successfully replicate an Allu Arjun movie will be a very risky task. Moreover with Pathaan still cruising in theaters, collections for Shehzada may be hindered.