PCC FANS: KEEP VOTING

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Seeing a lot of negativity, pessimism so decided to make a post for Priyanka. I legit DO NOT understand why or how people are being so pessimist. People apparently are concerned abt two things, and I'd like to address them.

1. Ormax- It's a list which literally is very shady. Nobody knows how it ACTUALLY works. The week PCC was on top, nothing changed that week either, but she's on top. So parameters are diff and we dont even know how it works. Also Shiv has always ranked lower than Priyanka yet his fans arent giving up.

2. Shiv's political support- Yes he's getting support from regional politicians just because of regional identity, but yall realise that politicians, esp the ones asking for votes on such petty basis wont push reasonable people, esp marathis away? And biggest thing, he's literally just famous in Maharashtra, even won bbm in 2019. He's not even a tv star in the marathi industry. PCC has fans all over the world. 

Basically dont be so pessimist, regardless of any list, and do not be overconfident either. If you'd participated in myglamm last night voting then you'd know how we voted despite not knowing anything, whether votes are going, how many votes, increaseing/decreasing, we just kept working regardless of the results. So if you havent voted EVER, please do now.

PS if there's any query regarding voting procedure, feel free to ask

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This Ormax ranking becomes the gospel of truth when your favs top it but is shady otherwise ðŸ¤£

As for Marathi connection, if they can make Shilpa Shinde win why not Shiv or Stan? 

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I still don't know what ormax is ..i keep hearing about it every year but never have the energy to look it up ðŸ˜†

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

I still don't know what ormax is ..i keep hearing about it every year but never have the energy to look it up ðŸ˜†

Its the ratings of most popular ..

Stan winner of BB16 is miles ahead of everyone else on it. It’s pretty much useless for others to vote even now … cuz other ranks don’t get anything unless they self exited with suitcase 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 1 years ago
RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Seeing a lot of negativity, pessimism so decided to make a post for Priyanka. I legit DO NOT understand why or how people are being so pessimist. People apparently are concerned abt two things, and I'd like to address them.

1. Ormax- It's a list which literally is very shady. Nobody knows how it ACTUALLY works. The week PCC was on top, nothing changed that week either, but she's on top. So parameters are diff and we dont even know how it works. Also Shiv has always ranked lower than Priyanka yet his fans arent giving up.

2. Shiv's political support- Yes he's getting support from regional politicians just because of regional identity, but yall realise that politicians, esp the ones asking for votes on such petty basis wont push reasonable people, esp marathis away? And biggest thing, he's literally just famous in Maharashtra, even won bbm in 2019. He's not even a tv star in the marathi industry. PCC has fans all over the world. 

Basically dont be so pessimist, regardless of any list, and do not be overconfident either. If you'd participated in myglamm last night voting then you'd know how we voted despite not knowing anything, whether votes are going, how many votes, increaseing/decreasing, we just kept working regardless of the results. So if you havent voted EVER, please do now.

PS if there's any query regarding voting procedure, feel free to ask

Priyanka is the only one deserving to win. Go Priyanka go!!!!
If you I’ve outside India, please vote on voot link below:

https://voting.voot.com/vote/18af0b20-4321-11ed-b256-03aaca709ac2/v1?uid=2be9590267714ac886a88427f8ae3522&platform=web

idntcare thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

if priyanka win it's 100% fixed win, stan has crazy amount of fans

stan's instagram reel's have 20million plus views on each reel, priyanka doesn't even have 300k views

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: idntcare

stan's instagram reel's have 20million plus views on each reel, priyanka doesn't even have 300k views

It will be a shame for BB if Stan wins after being a quitter for a good part of the show and also having hardly been present or contributed to the show and last but not least, openly saying repeatedly that he doesn't want to win. It will be a slap on the face for the ones who have suffered repeatedly and worked sincerely for the show and stood apart.

Apart from all the above, the group making thing (mandali) to escape nominations and sail through till the finale week (with BB contributing of course and playing favourites) will set a very dangerous precedent for BB and dent its image and ratings if stan wins.

Priyanka has fought all odds and has played alone and courageously. In this season, she alone will be a worthy winner.

RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: idntcare

Instagram is limited to only one segment of population on social media. Priyanka is 100 times more popular on other segments and has much more followers than Stan.

Overall Stan is way behind. Give you example: among all the tv viewing people I know not one follow Stan.

Priyanka deserve to win this season.

iknoweverything thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes 🥳

Insta followers can be purchased easily and not every follower will translate into vote.

On ormax last week pri was one and this week stan. Ormax can't be the only parameter. I don't trust them since season 12 but some people believe ki we don't need to vote as ormax survey will decide the winner.

And in bb activities like trends, polls pri is leading with a huge margin in most of the polls. The people who take part in bb activities they are going to vote and pri is ahead in that.

I believe pri will win 🥳