So glad for Lion Sha and Queen Archu

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Say what you want but Lion Sha and Queen Archu have been the highlight of this show. The show would have been an absolute dud if not for these two content generators. Usually, in before seasons we have seen that content generators like Archana have been hyped throughout the season and when the channel is done with them they are evicted like it was nobody’s business. But this year, I am so glad that these two powerhouse of content are able to see their journey video. If it was up to me I would make them the top 2. What a journey they have had an I am so glad they are able to witness that on screen! 

Agree with you TM absolutely true, good bad whatever it is but these two have ruled this year. Would have been happy if anyone of them lifted the trophy but that won't happen.

Agreed BB16 would have been paani kum chai without these two they gave their everything to this season 

The real entertainers of bb16.

Archana and Shalin for top 2!! Both deserve to win the most!!

Pleaseeee janta make one of them win!!

You said it all

They truly deserve to be in top 2

True entertainers 🥳

Whatever floats your boat.

What I saw was one blowing hot and cold and yelling like the grumpy old grandma everyone has in their family, and another running around lost and confused (on purpose most likely) for much of the show I watched.

Annoying individuals, strange personalities, difficult to watch or listen to, and ............... occasionally "entertaining."

Everything looks exciting and entertaining when presented in a short summarized clip.

These two made the season more interesting!