MUJHE SIRF AKSHARA CHAIYE💕💕💕(pg-26)

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

MAA KI SATH BETA 

FREE FREE FREE πŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”Š

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162799606

ABHI FAILURES

1. With anger issues and being impulsive in decisions mixed with his I, me, myself attitude showing his pain is above anyone's in that process not even seeing his most beloved person's pain. 

2. Not giving space to any relationships and interfering in everyone life more than akshu abhi was best in doing it. Taking decisions for others thinking he is better at it than them. 

Try to take his mom away from his father when she clearly doesn't want to. Forcing a divorce paper in her hands. 

Even after feeling akshara and aarohi might have a complicated relationship he still made it more complicated by interfering in their life again and again. In the process akshara had left aarohi her own sister and stood beside her husband only to be ditched by that husband too. 

3. Always covering up for his family mistakes and more than that covering his mother dung. 

4. Everytime listening to his mother words and throwing his wife and even neil away for her. 

5. When adoption truth was out never once did he think what his mother had done to his own blood brother. It was all him saying brother will understand it and mother love. He can't see where neil had lost everything and lived a life of nothing. 

6. When it comes to mistakes like tilak1 where he could have almost found mahima was at fault when he himself clearly said mahima knew about akshara and during anisha death where he wanted mahima to say sorry to akshara but abhi later left it without realising their mistakes towards his wife. 

7. All those nonsense second chance promise where they will sit and talk until both of them understand each other all blue blue blah blah words gone in air. The moment ak did another mistake he threw her easily. It's always his mothers words against his wife's truth for him. He won't even listen anything. 

8. Neils death is a total disaster where he failed as a husband to hold his wife in her toughest times or the place where it's all about his pain being above her pain. Like akshu said abhi never made her a family members it's always his protection for her in their bedroom. How easily he made a line for her gave her protection inside their bedroom and kicked the moment she left that room. 

9. His intervention with ak and goenka family be it kairav, aarohi Or manish didn't give her breathing space even with her own family members. Like kv said abhi destroyed her bad that she isn't even reaching her own family members. 

ABHI PAIN 😒😒😒

Abhi's biggest pain is that their is no one to understand his pain, relieve him from his pain, give a solution or show a way to his problems that gives him these pain. When he was shown also this was his problem, now also this his problem. All thanks to toxic birla family. 

Most of his pain comes to him by self inflection. With his lack of knowledge to process why it all happened. Instead of questioning himself going and finding it in wrong place. 

When akshu said their kids died abhi didn't have an ounce of time to process that pain and shed a single drop of tears for his kids next moment neil death came in between their own grieving. Their also instead of crying for his dead brother he has to manage his mental Mata who won't stop blabbering nonsense that day. 

Next came shock that akshara married someone else. 

Next when he met her he realised she really married someone and even gave a kid to another man. Which got him the question when he is struck in the same place how can she move on kicking his pain out badly. As abhi said he isn't questioning her but he wants to know how to move on in life without the baggage of guilt. 

MATA KA PIND ⚽⚽⚽

If abhi is a haddi in akshara and her other relationship then manjari is a haddi between a husband and wife relationship. 

She polluted her son brain with all her life time manipulations. 

After neil death manjari threw all death blame on ak head which abhi converted as 3+9 death of birla family members. 

When goenkas wanted to take aarohi and marry her right away so the kid can get a proper family manjari held her back saying neil ka nishani and threw ruhi responsibility on abhi head. 

Mata even after seeing a heart broken and crying abhi when she knows for whom he is like that still asked him not to look back at the past and go behind ruhi. Instead of rectifying past mistakes Mata only knows how to take diversion from them. 

ABHI REALISATION

In hospital abhi was so immersed getting forgiveness from akshu as he wants to live life without any baggage. There were two bottles in table first when rohan gave abhi refused it and was still on his pain and how to get rid of it later when rohan gave water abhi realised his deep feelings for akshara which can never go away any day in his life. He spoke to his right hand which is given to him with akshara sacrifice asking for her help to move on in life. 

He even typed a message to her for asking forgiveness but his charger went off. Abhi at that time was still half and half over ak being at fault and him also being at fault. 

Abhi dream of ak making Cake, twin sons calling for chachu and a dead neil coming in shows what all he lost in his life. When he comes and sees neil photo abhi remembers neil's promise and Mata ka blames. 

Finally beta birla realised where it all started. With Mata ka blames. When abhi wants to get something for neil he runs and tries to open the drawer which won't open. 

Before trying it he again sees it right hand showing us abhi is doing it for akshara. When Mata asks him to not look back at past or not to force destiny abhi doesn't listen and does what he wants. Finally we got clear headed beta birla who is out of his maa ka hand effect. 

His heart got connected with neil akshu and his dead twins. Mata ka pravachan over dead can't come back at least the living once can live with peace by mending past mistakes. 

From drawer abhi got neil's NEIL BIRLA tag which was snatched away from him because of his mom mistake. Today he gave a closure to neil giving him his rightful place against his mom asking him not to look back at the past. Abhi also remembered neil asking ak to take care of his baby making abhi understand neil didn't blame ak for his state.

Along with neil tag birla he saw his wife akshara pregnancy report. Abhi got on head over akshara talking about twins and then their death along with mata blame. Mata blame on abhi head done twice. 

Last time when  he remembered Mata blames he still held ak at fault and said if he was wrong then ak is also wrong but now when he remembered those words he finally realised where he failed akshara and understood how can she move on. By accepting his mistakes and setting himself from guilt and trying to mend ways. 

How did akshu move on abhi got answer for it now. That day akshu said she accpeted all his blames. She made peace with herself that way and moved on for her son living the way abhi wanted her to be by not interfering in anyone life but taking care of herself. 

More than knowing what to do or how to move on it is abhi grieving on what all he lost in his life and his realisation over how he lost them gave him peace with his past. Be it neil death or kids mc ak cried then and their and took her grievances out of her. 

SETTING PAST MISTAKES

Against manjari words abhi did what he wants to do today. First he set neil free from his heart by giving him his rightful place in birla house on own not like last time where he announced to media about neil to save his mother. Abhi himself told he needs to get something for neil. 

Next is him realising where he went wrong as a husband and leaving his life to destiny. 

Finally abhi giving tambura to Mata. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Badi akshara and akshu used to play tambura and naira played sitar. Abhi giving tambura to Mata is him asking her to see her mistakes as he got on head where his mother to is wrong. Birlas told akshara name shouldn't be taken in this house. But Beta knows how to take it out πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Him staying away from family instead of running to make them happy shows changed abhi who understood his wrong stance. This new abhi will be who cut all family members even his Mata and poke family for the same. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Abhi blames on ak and his injustice to neil are unwinding this way one by one. 

Abhi kept back ak reports safely so next abhir truth is ready to be out. Is abhi strong to handle the truth or will he fall. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

DESTINY

Abhi said we two are destined to love each other but not live long together. That he shouldn't fight against destiny anymore. Mata told same not to fight against destiny. In these past 6 years what abhira did was to fight destiny. Ak never moved on in real only continued her life for her son. Abhi too same was breathing. Today finally he surrendered to destiny. Next what game destiny plays for them let's watch.

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

ABHIRA

After leap abhira changed their habits which had hurt them the most. 

Akshu by leaving family, not trusting any relationships, no love to anyone except for her son, keeping herself above anyone and being selfish instead of being the old selfless one that hurt her the worst. 

Abhi banda all he did was to neglect his and akshu favorite food stuffs. He stopped drinking coffee or chai choosing milk with elachi, stopped praying to good as he took his loved once. 

During manjari bday abhi didn't have any cake, now also he lite candle but he didn't have cake as cake had always been abhira special thing since their marriage times. 

Edited by hari15 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode review 3.2.2023 and 4.2.2023

Rohan gets abhi into his room. Abhi says few people get love in life but i didn't get sorry also. Rohan gives him water and he rejects it .He asks Rohan to give injection and make him sleep as his pain is more. Life is not letting me sleep and i don't want to die. Abhi says put me to sleep my Bhai. Rohan gives him an injection and abhi sleeps on the sofa. Abhi says i am not getting sleep , did you fool me, raise the dose. He sleeps slowly. Rohan stops lights and goes out closing the door. 

Bars shown for Rohan and abhi from inside. So both are hooked next in blame.

Blue vase , blue rack is for Neil and co. Rohan closing light on that side is closing of Neil death blames the fleeting moments of past left over shown in white dried flowers. 

Fresh small white flowers blooming out in large shows purity and innocence in Abhis love for Ak. 

A tower on the table shows his ego against his mistakes.

Abhi didn't drink water so no realisation yet. 

Rohan in yellow shows new beginnings for Abhi. 

Half Sunflower is shown from bars outside the corridor. Abhis sunrise is coming next it's in the packing stage πŸ˜‚ there. 

Rohan sitting near white light shows him leading and giving  light to abhi.

Rohan closed the door for abhi so he will close his past and pain. 

Abhi mumbles in sleep saying you are someone's but i want to tell you ,  i always loved you ,i love you now and i will always love you. Our relationship is broken and we are separated. You said some words and i said some words. I am at a mistake. Akshu i made a mistake. you don't excuse me .How did you move on .I am not questioning you.I am asking you for help i can't move on. Mom says forget and go forward. Everyone says that but how to do it. If you excuse me i will move on. please excuse me. I made mistakes and i am sorry. Is sleep coming give me an excuse. 

Abhi in sleep state said his heart felt words his love confession to Ak forever that he will always love her. His pain is that she moved on forgetting his love easily and he is unable to do that. He is struck where he left her. Abhis pain is clear he can't sit, stand or eat with Ak rejection. 

Abhi in his sleep state spoke to his right hand which is Ak for him as she sacrificed one yr of her voice to maya to save Abhis life. Last time when he spoke to Ar regarding matas proposal and cleared Ar that this arrangement is better , Ar accepted it  he shook his right hand happily and went. 

Rohan sees Abhis phone and sees miss calls of Dr.Arohi and Mata. He thinks they don't know sir is here.Ar calls and mata snatches phone saying i will talk to him. She asks where is he.Rohan says sir has an emergency surgery.Ar thinks I didn't get any notification in hospital app. Is Rohan saying lies.Ruhi says why poppy didn't come home.Doesn't he love me. Mata says Poppy love you more than anyone in world.Mata thinks why abhi is not coming. If he is worried he will be this and i know he will it for her. Whatever be the reason , she should not be that reason.

Mata made Ruhi the most loved one by abhi so when Ak comes and abhi flips for his family even though they give her love , she will be jealous. It's Ak vs Ruhi not Abhir vs Ruhi any day as Abhis love is always Ak . 

How long this mata ignores Abhi pain and hangs to this Ar jaap for life till she dies. Does she understand what her son and his love is and what he is feeling throughout these years losing Ak in the name of satisfying these demons for their greed. These two ladies are satyanash of anyone it's clear. They won't be happy any day if they don't get anything. It's like Harsh not freed from mata for yrs in her obsessive love on him. Mata's love is only rug and sukh nothing much 🀣

Rohan keeps Abhis phone on table. Abhi gets up from sleep. He says i am sorry. I am sorry Dr.Abhimanyu birla. I am a patient now. You need to move on .I can't get excuse from her. I want that maafi Ak ji.He takes the phone and says i will message you.He takes Ak number and says with what haq can I call her she is someone's wife.He wants to talk to her phone drops down.He thinks Beta might have slept with her how can I call her .He sends a message to her that I need to talk to her. It's important and my life dependent on this.Please please please. And when he wants to send it charging is gone in phone.He searches for charger and about to fall down.Rohan comes holds him. 

When abhi wants to reach ak battery is gone.Him checking for charger is recharge with Ak. He will fall down in that process to hold her back but Rohan helps him. 

White and black dice shown on table is scattered by abhi. Again churning of manthan starts with his attempts to recharge with Ak. 

Dice represents a means of control or illusions of control.With the dark pawns in life ,white pure once is rolled with their control .This suits abhi as he is made a dice by his family and he rolled it on his own while searching for charging to Ak. He will take control of his life against matas illusionary control and his own illusions on Ak shadi and his life where he did mistakes. 

When Rohan held him in the corner of the room there is a painting of saplings shown with two light pink branches holding two buds one big and another adjacent to it little small this is Abhira and their two kids already as one is chopped in MC  so little blurred .Abhir is there on the top and girl baby legacy kid coming next with another bud rising from other side and smaller to Abhir. 

Rohan gave him water and Abhi drank it with his hands. Rohan says after this heavy dose how did you getup. I wish I  can help you but can't. Abhi says i lost love life but i lost my hosh.Rohan says you are India's top surgeon so be practical and take deep breaths and relax.Abhi says it womt suit me but what am I doing. Whatever i told did you listen.Rohan says i didn't listen anything but if i listened also i will say this.Abhi says what Will I tell maa , ru i went home came back. Rohan says they called you many times. 

Abhis little bit of  realisation of where he did mistakes is coming as he drank  little water through Rohan . 

Abhi in his ego didn't want Rohan to listen what he blurted in his behosh state and Rohan denied too. 

Nav shows new shawl given by ak to Neeli Amma . She says i haven't seen a family like you as God United you.You make the love real as family is real.He says Abhinav and sees Sharma house board. Ak calls where did you go Abhinav ji. He says where will I go i will be here only and come to you. 

His delusions will kick him next no doubt. Family is not real and love is not as ak won't love him. 

Abhi enters home and sees mata sitting  darkness on stairs. He sees her in shock. Mata comes pulls him and  hugs him . He cries and she is very shocked and strong. Ar looks from top of stairs . 

Mata understood Abhis heart pain easily as she knows he is yearning for ak and her related things. 

Ar in her high ego from top of Stairs knows what's going on as she understands abhira love and bond but she won't accept it in her selfishness. 

Ar in grey and pink her greyness like always with her selfish  mottos. 

Mata in shani blue showed authority as mother but not understood his pain why he is crying. 

When abhi enters hall, there is a painting on his side showing reflecting sun in three parts small to big sizes in water. The moment he saw mata all sun bits are blurred and he opened his mouth.Still Mirage is going on abhi mind vs heart for his realisation.Seeing his mata all his mind illusions are done.when he hugged mata with one hand on matas side one painting of mandap is in total darkness. Dark side of his family through mata will be out next to him .

Pink light on Abhis side in cupboard is for his love light inside for ak. 

Pink light on mata side in cup board with tilted man is for Ruhi and Buddha statue for giving Gyan to throw past not to look at it back. 

One single chair kept with light is through Harsh guiding Abhi to come out of the darkness. 

These two boothnis at home they don't understand what's love but hold others for their selfish motto and manipulate them by portraying sympathetic. They are waiting like as if a wife is for hubby. This mata has no sukh from start so illusionary world with her beta and that widow from day1 has eyes on him. So her obsession is forever. Our karma we are watching these two with ss together. 

Ak packs Abhis gifts in donation box and closed it with a tape. 

Nav cleaned car and he thinks after Ak ji came i can feel all happiness. I being an orphan don't want to be alone. Infront of Nikki ji i don't want to be weak. I am scared to say truth by staying away from nikkiji. Ak ji wants to close past and go ahead .i too will remove my Darr and try to be live strong  in life. 

Nav is scared of Him staying away from Nikki ji. So if abhira abhir unite he will be in pain but he will be strong in life Accepting truth and go ahead in life.

Rare view mirror reflection of Nav shows his hidden intentions for ak . 

Muskan comes asks are you practising ilu and blabbering in yourself. Nav says always you are after ilu . Muskan says i am not scared like you. If i love someone i will go and say that boy immediately to hold my hand if he has himmat to do. Muskan says we both will get love. 

Kv sees love card and taunts 1960 card at our home. Manish says it's for my wife. Kv says i don't like all that I need is love.You are trying to impress badi maa in your old ways. I don't keep this love in head. Manish says it's old fashioned. Love is fashioned and time changes you think but love is love.Till day cards ,cakes, chocolates love is evergreen and will be forever as love is there always. Kv says love won't be there nor lovers. Manish says me and you have differences in this but in life anything can happen .you may say more than love nothing is there .I wish a girl should come who believes in love. I don't have place with cheaters in my life. 

Muskan is full of love and confidence to trust in love .Manishs referred girl is shown in  muskan who can change kv mindset and slowly move his broken heart .Foundation laid for Kv and muskan for love hate story. 

Abhi ties a balloon and says my decoration dept done did you finish the cake and Ak comes in with cake blasts his balloon says you blew four balloons and your ego is raised my dept too ready and shows cake.They both say oye hoye and abhi says whether to see cake or eat cake twirls her.Two kids say papa chachu has come in.Abhirs are blurred and two kids are standing near the entrance for Neil and Abhi sees dead body of Neil coming into the home. Abhi gets up from sleep and gets shocked with this dream. Abhi says today is.Abhi removes his sweat with hand and goes down. 

Abhis dream with Ak as his wife with mangalsutra and sindoor cake in hand. His twin boys waiting for Neil.All balloons are for Neil's welcome and his birthday. 

Ak side four balloons are shown with two near by and one blue tied with white one showing one boy and another one gone.

Dark blue shirt of Abhi symbolises his authority on ak.This is again dark blue shani colour so shani is in the last stage for abhi. 

Ak in pink saree might love for him and Neil. 

Abhi dreamt Abhira with two kids.So he is still in ak as his mode. 

Green and yellow blanket of abhi shows his new beginnings in life with hidden risings. Three green cushions on bed there but one is hidden it's for abhir as his kid. 

Yellow vase has blurred feathers showing abhira and abhir life will start soon as of now they are apart unknown to reality. 

Abhi comes down and sees Neil photo kept . Abhi remembered Neil's promise to abhira to take care of his kid , next matas blaming ak for all deaths. 

Abhi remembered Neil's promise to Abhi and ak to take care of his  kid .Means he understood Neil didn't make ak responsible in his death or else why will  Neil ask Ak in the end ? And his another bit of mata blaming ak for 3 deaths. So his mind vs heart for Neil's death is on him now ?

Mata and Ar decorate flower mala on Neil's photo. There are two flower vases on mata and ar side .

Three white Girbera flowers in vase shows purity of love and innocence . 

Two Mums kept are for rebirth , luck and friendship. 

Two brown chairs are kept away in facing when abhi came into the hall. There is a lantern and green pink  leaves plant on the small centre table.This suits abhir and ak away having lonely life from families. Lantern showing letting go of their past and getting new ones with good fortune. 

Abhis side lights are on so his brain is active now. Sherlock holmes mode that way🀣

Ruhi asks why did you go away without entering home. He makes Ruhi do rituals for Neil. 

Mata side cows are shown and Ar is shown on bulls side. 

Ruhi asks why are you celebrating bday of dead one. Abhi says all memories of him , good moments and his promise everything is there.Mata andAr remove tears.Abhi goes near Buddha statue near pool sees nes photo. 

Buddha with open arms shows Abhis begging of sorry to ak. His heart wants it and waits for that. 

Ak prays god wishing Neil.Nav comes asks is anyone bday.he says after many yrs many truth known so i want to know. Nav says whoever birthday it is he should get long life.Ak says it's Neil's bday.Nav says i pray for him.Nav gives Prasad to ak but he didn't eat.Ak says about groceries purchase. Abhir comes says i am ready on my own. Nav laughs says nikkiji you forgot to wear pant. Ak laughs and says what he is doing. Nav sees his family pics and happy for that. He recieves a call for car. He searches for charger she says come for tiffin. He cleans sharmaji board. 

Ayyo this man wants that fake shadi to be real. πŸ™ˆ Bas karo ab. Unnecessary cringe on both sides please throw and give us abhira and abhir milan with realising mistakes and acceptance from both sides. Drag fest cringe fest ko khatam 😷 we can jheloo this man as friend not as hero. 

Nav in yellow and blue wants his new life and beginnings with Ak as real wife and abhir as his son. 

Ak took Prasad from him is for  her realisation of past intertwined with present a d destiny can't be stopped closing window. 

Yellow empty vase shown behind Nav is his relationship will be empty except friendship.A small flower vase is for his growing feelings for ak. 

Brahmkamal flower and pic is shown behind diwan again.So abhis entry again or reference comes. 

Muskan informs she got govt job and Neeli Amma says she got posting in udaipur. She cries and says Ak mayka is in udaipur if she helps Muskan till she gets any accomodation.Nav keeps quiet.Ak comes from behind. 

Ruhi says we are celebrating papa bday why are you not happy and crying. Family stay there near by. Abhi says i will get something for neil. He goes to his room and wants to take out the drawer.Mata comes in and says why are you struggling hard.you  can fight with yourself not destiny.She touches his head and says you will be tired. Nothing will be changed  The one you want to search even if you find ,Neil can't be back. Why you are doing hard work for that.You come and join the puja standing near Ruhi. Abhi remembered all good moments of Neil on abhira confession,abhira shadi time , neil happy for his kid , Neil's bday with ak 6 yrs back and Neil's promise to ak to take care of his .He sees his hand which is Ak sacrifice and a toy mark by Neil his promise for the kid. Abhi pulls desk fircibly. He sees pregnancy reports of Ak, Neil birla name plate, abhira kids sonography reports. Abhi keeps them in drawer again and touches the name board. 

3 Mangolia flowers are in Abhis room near dressing mirror kept in gold vase.These flowers symbolise luck and stability. White blooms represent nobility and purity. These three suit Abhira and abhir for their purity in relationship. 

Mirror image of abhi shown when he entered his room for Neil's thing. It's his internal intentions that he is conflicting with Ak exit and Neil's death. 

Mata followed him like booth and showed her reflection to abhi. It's her internal hidden intentions as not to open past or near Ak .So she covered it as Neil can't be back whatever you do.She slyly warned him to drop Ak thoughts because he is disturbed that way she understood. Mata's manipulation as usual done on Abhis head touching his head but result is ulta it won't affect him. 

Abhi forcibly removed desk is opening his heart totally and scattered it. 

Spread reports along with Neil birla name board is Ak pregnancy reports which he kept as memory. Truth will be out and he will safe guard his wife and kids acknowledge them .And there is no Neil Mane plate in it so he will cut that death part and blames and accept his kid and pregnancy when told by ak. No doubts no questions πŸ₯° 

This is all done without mata so none interfere between them. 

Abhi kept those reports and sonography reports of Ak again inside desk as they are precious for him. 

Abhi held Neil birla name plate which is a recognition of Neil birla very late he got before his death and made orphan by mata. 

Abhi is unable to forget the pain of losing kids or Ak exit as he held the Mirror and showed it along with holding Neil through heart. 

His internal intentions vs  with his matas hidden intentions are well shown through mirror in today's scene.  

Abhi turning back seeing his maa is his hiding things and not listening to her 🀣 dice is well played by abhi in yesterday on his own. πŸ‘

Abhi sat alone near the dining area away from family and remembered Ak saying Our breaths are related with these two kids , and her mc revealation, mata blaming all deaths in that house are because of her ,abhi immediately giving divorce to ak she going away, nav introduction of ak ji as wife , ak telling abhi to go away from her life , ak saying she rejects his sorry . 

Abhi remembrance of old bits from their pregnancy confirmation till Ak rejection along with matas blames on ak.Today he connected Mata's blame of all deaths made him throw her away on the head twice. He is recollecting why ak can't excuse him.So all bits are done on his head till her exit. Because Ak said i accepted your decision of divorce, and we staying together not good for your family and blames. So what's the point in not excusing him when she accepted all those is his connecting dots now. His next connects will be why didn't you receive my calls when I called you many times there lies kids truth and he has to reach there last connecting point .

Abhi sitting away from families shows his detached life with them. Ruhi pulling him forcibly to them is for her he will join them but not for himself. 

Abhi closes eyes in pain and keeps calm. Ruhi tells him Puja is done come for the cake which i ordered for papa.Ruhi forcibly takes Abhi with her holding his hand .Abhi says to himself that Akshara we have not met as ordinary coincidence it's love only.After so many hurdles in life again we met is love.The time which we had with love we couldn't walk together. We cabt stay together. He sees butterfly rainbow cake and lights a candle. Now you are with someone. And i am away with you in that pain. I tried my best to relieve that pain, fight with that or face it  with me but i can't. We are not meant to be as we are fighting with destiny .Our love is infected in the body so i need to cut my love from my heart and make a tough decision for it. Abhi thinks i will remember you and will call by mistake or normally but i  wont give you any sound i will give you blessings and wish you be happy always.He takes phone and removed message to ak and her name from phone. He kissed Ruhi on the head. Ruhi feeds everyone cake but abhi didn't eat it. 

Abhi used to make cake as ak loved it. Ak used to make cakes all time which he ate happily. In dream today he said what should I do either eat cake made by you  or look at you.Without Ak he stopped eating it .He can't change destiny so changing his habits to survive. 

Abhis heart pain for Ak is there but he accepted destiny in his own words back. As they met again as their love is there but they are not destined with all the hurdles they have in between them.He thinks she moved on and he is away with her memories and love for her.As Ak said you had doubts and questions, you said sorry for your guilt not for me i won't excuse you .He went there not to give any awaz means not to question why she moved on in life and how can she move in forget his love.So he will stop that Blame game and questions and simply bless her happiness.But he will be having that love with him no doubt as he can't cut it.His expectations are gone and he will stay like stale piece. In a way shuddhikaran of him as he failed as pati for her and his continuous Nav ka reminding as pati who gives her respect and importance. It's all to be understood that he is a loser pati so he lost Ak in life is his internal intentions which told in monologues.So he won't pressure her for acceptance of sorry  instead he will leave that love from his heart so that he can be free of that bhoj.  Blessing her happiness is leaving his ego against her move on. So his ego will be dhaam with abhir truth and total ulta pulta.As his fight with destiny he left it will unite them again. 

Will he be able to remove ak from heart  i?Na. πŸ€— As she is his heart if he leaves that his heart gets damaged no doubt. In a way old love which is toxic for him and ak he wanted to cut.He will be changed personality and has to win her slowly with love and patience again after knowing truth.So they made him kill it before itself that way total redemption for him.Ak already killed that old love which was like thorn fof her and her families but living her life with priority as her kid.old toxic love will be gone with families nonsense and intrusion and move on is forgetting the past memories which are bad and hurting so that he can make a fresh life for himself where he can breathe.In a way the one who joins her khud se khud ka safar as her soulmate has to start next with changed personality and renewd trust and understanding.Abhi has to adapt Nav traits and join her journey to win her as he showed him how to give respect and secured life .During his snow moments with Ak , he went from snow passing Ak and sat ahead opening his shawl for her like devdas sitting.Ak rounded there and ran to him came sat on his lap hugging him.So abhi will wait now with his love in himself and she will join him.  

Butterfly symbolises resurrection and rebirth.So Neil's bday is in a way Abhis rebirth and he cut the cake.So results need to be seen how he changes next leaving what qualities aside in him.Is it his ego or adamancy as he already lost his anger with ak going away from him and living like bairagi with booth preth in burial ground. 

Nav asked ak to help Muskan in arranging hostel as Amma asked her. Ak says i left that place long back .Ak says why the past is haunting her when she left that place and wants  to forget it.Nav says i don't want to hurt you. I can't share your pain . Whatever decision you take i will support you.I will make understand Muskan regarding this . Nav says in childhood in hide and seek i was always caught.  but one time i was not found till evening. I was out of the game. I hid and none can catch me. You closed window on your past and it's your life .You are hiding with the past and it's holding you back.You need to not hide but go with it in front. World is round how much ever you run it will hold you. Sorry that I am speaking this. 

Ak earrings are having two peacocks not seeing each faces but in different sides and on top it's Buddha. So abhira apart and nav giving Gyan suits her earrings with her green dress love for renewals. 

Nav saying past is her life is abhi which she is closing forcibly and destiny is kicking her back. 

Nav said he can't be caught by anyone for his feelings to ak and he will be out of the game as abhira will win it back. 

Nav told ak not to hide from past instead walk with it is foreshadowing that she will hold abhi again next . 

Parth gets a call from hospital regarding machines of CT scan .He says i will come and  see tomorrow. Abhi gives tanpura to mata. Ruhi says it's a big guitar. Ar says it's tanpura. Tauji says manjari likes music and you gave a beautiful gift .Abhi says i got it for you if you dint like it i will take it.Mata says that I will teach Ruhi .Abhi says you practise first before teaching Ruhi. Manju says i stopped these to avoid some memories. 

When abhi is cutting ak why he gave tanpura as gift to mata.Is he wanting mata to recognise what he wants this way back in life.Mata stopped music to.avoid ak .She scolded Ruhi not to sing also but now abhi is initiating it again to mata so that she gets hruday parivatan. 

Tanpura is badi Ak legacy continued for akshu. Who is mata to do it. This gift may pass on to Ak next no doubt. 

Sunrise pic shown behind parth is for Abhis new beginnings in life. 

During Puja,parth wore a white dress like mourning time. Is it deliberately done to show any next nonsense through him .

Parth is on Ar side with Ruhi and Abhi away from them to mata side. Why Ar and parth are colour coordinated from sankranti ? 

Family shown on two sides with Abhi , mata tauji and mahima one side .And Sr, ruhi , nista and parth on other side for Neil bday. Is it for Ak acceptance next or any other khaand. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

20230203_155346-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

20230203_232654-COLLAGE.jpg

Mehersudha thumbnail

20230203_232724-COLLAGE.jpg