Atleast verify whether Maaya is real mother or not

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ghar pe aise hi uthkar ek stranger aa gayi aur usko 15 din saath rakhne ke liye bhi bula liya.👏

Atleast verify to kar lo with DNA reports or other proof if she is really the mother or not. 🤦‍♀️

Itne wealthy aadmi ke peeche to log lootne ko Lage hi hote hain waise bhi... Kya pata koi fraud nikle...but this emotional fool wife of his 🤦‍♀️😒

Bas Anupama ji ne kaha ki ME MAA HOON AUR MAA KA DARD MAA HI JANTI HAI aur fake business tycoon ne aankh band karke bharosa kar liya. They both deserve each other.😆

Everyone is being emotional fool here. No one is talking practically. 

And why is everyone taking Anupama's decision like she is the dictator of the house ??  Usne jo kaha wo pathar ki lakeer ho gayi ...🤪

For God sake Anuj use your brain . Stop listening to your wife. Find proof who Maya actually is and take legal route if possible. Do what is practical rather than being an emotional fool like Anupama. Devi ji ko Shah house bhej do uski Shanti ke liye aur hume bacha lo uske bhashan se😒😒😒😒😒 😵

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I commented on this article that came on IF today. Please like this or comment on similar grounds if you agree

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/maya-and-anupamaa-challenge-each-other-choti-anu-to-take-the-final-decision-in-anupamaa_193865

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Atleast verify to kar lo with DNA reports or other proof if she is really the mother or not. 🤦‍♀️

Its because MAA is also scared of going to court.

MahaMAA thinks she is doing a favour to Anuj by avoiding a courtroom drama because if Maaya is the biological mother and also genuine, they will most definitely lose as they don't have anything in their favor except that Anuj has more money than Maaya does. The court case will put all the Shah and Kapadiya dirty linen on display for Amdavad and pan-India, which was only limited to Shah neighbourhood till now.

If Maaya being a fraud is a plausible option, I hope this crap of proving who is the better motherhits back on MAA's face like the bank loan did for her lack of legal literacy. After that MAA can take up a 3 month course on legal term which she will also quit within one week.

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Its because MAA is also scared of going to court.

MahaMAA thinks she is doing a favour to Anuj by avoiding a courtroom drama because if Maaya is the biological mother and also genuine, they will most definitely lose as they don't have anything in their favor except that Anuj has more money than Maaya does. The court case will put all the Shah and Kapadiya dirty linen on display for Amdavad and pan-India, which was only limited to Shah neighbourhood till now.

If Maaya being a fraud is a plausible option, I hope this crap of proving who is the better motherhits back on MAA's face like the bank loan did for her lack of legal literacy. After that MAA can take up a 3 month course on legal term which she will also quit within one week.

I wonder how she topped  in school. 😕