Debate Mansion

Brutal Attack by US Cops

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/5-us-officers-charged-with-murder-over-beating-of-black-man-tyre-nichols-3727638/amp/1

Now.. it’s black cops attacking a black man Tyre Nichols who later on died.. smiley18 

Earlier, it was white cop attacking a black man George Floyd who later on died ( during COVID )

Nothing has changed.. what has the world come to? 🤮

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

I want to watch the terrifying video of the scene when the victim was chased n caught n beaten by these five cops .

Sutapasima thumbnail

The brute shall end themselves and the meek shall inherit this earth …ancient prophecy . 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Why didn't you tag me here? I would've discussed😛😭

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hey Swetha sorry for my late reply dear...i was busy with my son.

Well when i first heard this bad new on radio I thought it was white officers who brutalized the guy but when it said 5 black officers did it i was so shocked😲...really couldn't believe it😥.

This world has become a jungle out there unfortunately...a very dangerous place for our kids😥....dunno hw thgs ll shape in future for them in outrageous atmosphere.

Edited by Ziva01 - 1 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

This is such a sad state of affairs. The country that claims to be the beacon of hope as well as the defender of human rights, has been marred with repeated instances of human rights violation. This type of incidence makes one question whether the legal system has done anything at all to address the systemic racism that exists in USA? The answer seems no at the moment.

Not surprised that this has resulted in calls for defunding the police force.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Recently in Delhi

When Delhi Police came to take away some illegal Nigerian as they overstayed their stay were attacked.  

I hate how to abuse Delhi Police there is always news but never to see what they actually suffer when they do work. 

Palak2812 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

This is such a sad state of affairs. The country that claims to be the beacon of hope as well as the defender of human rights, has been marred with repeated instances of human rights violation. This type of incidence makes one question whether the legal system has done anything at all to address the systemic racism that exists in USA? The answer seems no at the moment.

Not surprised that this has resulted in calls for defunding the police force.

US is the biggest HR violator who only knows to give gyaan

They have made themselves by swiping off the Native Americans and slaves and are the reason for soo much unrest in so many countries but are always ready to give gyaan to others.