Why Hritik Roshan is so incredible <3

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Once again he proves how fearless he is and stands on the side of what is right...

First his open support to Aryan/SRK during that fake drug case ....where he wrote a beautiful inspiring letter to Aryan..❤️ I am sure Aryan must have thanked him and felt grateful....

Today he openly went to watch Pathan in a theater....stood before the Pathan poster...

I am not saying all this because of Aryan or SRK......but I am struck by how big a risk he took and how big the significance of his actions are for the right thing to do.....and going against the narrative of this Govt...

He has two young sons of his own...maybe a few years younger than Suhana.....imagine if tomorrow they are targeted by these people....God forbid....what happened to Aryan would happen to them...but everything aside he stood for the right....kudos to him..👏..

I do not judge people who don't go against the establishment....or not speak up....as a parent I understand their fear...so I will never judge them....hey you just have to threaten me to hit my kids with a rose....and I will run away carrying my kids with me...that is why I understand the fear..

But if a man shows such courage ...he needs to be applauded for it......Kudos to Hritik.⭐️...May God keep him and his family safe....❤️

The courage he shows again and again means so much for BW and to the people who stand for the right thing..👍🏼

Shahrukhwa...you better keep Hritik close to ur heart...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is perfection embodied❤️

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

completely  agree with you...that's why he is my next fave after SRK.

Edited by SriRani - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SriRani

completely  agree with you...that's why he is my next fave after SRK.

He has always been one of my favorites...❤️

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hrithik is all love ❤️ he supports and stands by his fraternity and what he believes is right, even when most of them have failed to offer him the same kindness.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Salman did a cameo in film, went to see the film last night. Aapne bhai ke liye kuch nahi kaha?

I am leaving the forum, bas alvida dost.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Salman did a cameo in film, went to see the film last night. Aapne bhai ke liye kuch nahi kaha?

I am leaving the forum, bas alvida dost.

Bhai ke liye bhi likha tha....when he supported SRK openly during the drug case👍🏼....gine chune toh dost hain SRK ke...

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Bhai ke liye bhi likha tha....when he supported SRK openly during the drug case👍🏼....gine chune toh dost hain SRK ke...

Abhi kion nahi likha, I am Sad.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Abhi kion nahi likha, I am Sad.

Abhi issliye nahi likha kyonki Hritik went to watch Sallu-SRK's movie....😆