Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: monalidp

Disclaimer - Haven't watched the movie, nor will I watch. But from the discussion above, the narrative is - 

1. Pathan is a RAW agent who is muslim and obviously a patriot. 

2. In the beginning it's established that the main villains are Pakistan and ISI  (yeah, got it. Then, surprise, surprise - it flips the narrative.smiley2smiley2 )

3. India and indian agencies let him down big time so he obviously and justifiably turns anti-india and goes on a revenge trip. (Heroes are always justified, especially when they are played by SRK. On a similar note, Suneel Shetty had a similar role in Main Hu Na. There he was the villain and SRK preached him there can be no excuse to go against one's nation.)

4. So anyway, moving forward, our dashing and devasted hero is fighting his own nation who let his wife and child die. By this point, the main villains are shifted to somewhere else - yes, not Pakistan or ISI but India and RAW. How convenient! But we shouldn't bring that up to spoil this party. Teri bhi chup, meri bhi chup.smiley36๐Ÿ˜†

All I can say is I didn't expect any different from this film. Bollywood peddling lies and showcasing stories to satisfy their egos. My poor mind wonders why they could not bring a truly patriotic muslim story - that the Pathaan was working with RAW to bring down some American/British or even Pakistani plot. It's not like there are no patriotic muslims in India. And the movie will still be loved. 

But no. The ultimate villain must be India. Jaise nadiya ki dhaara kahi se bhi bahke saagar mein milti hai, every narritive must end up in vilifying Indian police, government, army, basically everything Indian. That's the end goal.  And the srk fans are too deluded to realize it.

So fingerfetish found one mistake in your post and made a lawl comment and called ur post a rant. ๐Ÿ‘ 

How difficult it is to make a movie without vilifying anything Indian.. why can't they make a movie with pure terrorist from any enemy nation let's say Pakistan, that's where most terrorism come from in India. 

Ab ye mat bolna Pakistan terrorist dikhaya to hai ๐Ÿ™ sath mai sympathy ke liye ISI agent supporting India bhi dikhaya hai.. out of imagination in real life.

NSharma01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

God, This propaganda brigade is everywhere 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: Zeal17

So fingerfetish found one mistake in your post and made a lawl comment and called ur post a rant. ๐Ÿ‘ 

How difficult it is to make a movie without vilifying anything Indian.. why can't they make a movie with pure terrorist from any enemy nation let's say Pakistan, that's where most terrorism come from in India. 

Ab ye mat bolna Pakistan terrorist dikhaya to hai ๐Ÿ™ sath mai sympathy ke liye ISI agent supporting India bhi dikhaya hai.. out of imagination in real life.

LAWL. 

LAWL. 

LAWL. 

LAWL. 

Donโ€™t drag me into your triggered shit Zeal. I donโ€™t have the energy nor any single fcuks in the world to deal with you. Mona wrote a whole paragraph/rant about the movie plot, which was based on a huge misconception. It was one mistake that led to more misconceptions. Pathan isnโ€™t the enemy nor did he have a sob story to justify going rogue. She brought up Main Hoon Na as an example as well. I simply cleared it for her and have left her to her own devices on what she wants to believe about the film. 

In regards to the rest of your complaints, then kindly forward it to Siddharth Anand. Thank you and come again. 

NSharma01 thumbnail

@Bold - 

Tell me something, those Kashmiri Muslims in Kashmir Files were Indians, right? 

Bitta Karate was Indian, right? 

The movie is based on two different ideologies 

Pathaan and Jim 

Pathaan treated his nation like his family and Jim turned against his nation and humanity, blamed Indian army for actions of a terror group. His wife was killed by a terror group but he chose to be like them instead of fighting against them 

Pathaan's dialogue was soul of the film - "Ek soldier kabhi ye nahi sochta ki desh ne uske liye kya kiya hai wo ye sochta hai ki usne desh ke liye kya kiya hai"

2 Pakistan is shown sponsoring terrorism against India...ISI agent Rubina speaks against her own nation, army and government and betrays them.

Funny thing is that Pathaan being Indian, Pathaan saving the day, Pathaan being the Indian soldier doesn't count because he is a Muslim

The bigotry is pretty evident my friend 

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

LAWL. 

LAWL. 

LAWL. 

LAWL. 

Donโ€™t drag me into your triggered shit Zeal. I donโ€™t have the energy nor any single fcuks in the world to deal with you. Mona wrote a whole paragraph/rant about the movie plot, which was based on a huge misconception. It was one mistake that led to more misconceptions. Pathan isnโ€™t the enemy nor did he have a sob story to justify going rogue. She brought up Main Hoon Na as an example as well. I simply cleared it for her and have left her to her own devices on what she wants to believe about the film. 

In regards to the rest of your complaints, then kindly forward it to Siddharth Anand. Thank you and come again. 

I just tagged you because I was referencing your post. But my response was for the other member Mona, there is no deal happening between us.. kisi ki post rant lagti hai to kisi ki discussion shit lagti hai.. yup carry on with that brilliant attitude ๐Ÿ‘

NSharma01 thumbnail

Disappointed with any Indian National who is promoting this movie after knowing or after seeing it. Ek bar to phir maan lo ki srk fan hone ke chakkar mai dekhli. 

Mera Aadhar card le jao Bhai 

Movie dekh ke gaddar ho gaye ham log 

Please watch Pathaan in your nearest theater 

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Except we don't know Pathan was indeed a Muslim or not... He was given the name Pathan at adulthood by the family he saved in Afghanistan... His real name could be anything which might get revealed in upcoming films of the soy universe. 

And Jim name could be of any religion 

Can't fathom I have to explain such petty things here because people can't look beyond religion in a fictional movie. ๐Ÿ˜†

NSharma01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -raVen-

Except we don't know Pathan was indeed a Muslim or not... He was given the name Pathan at adulthood by the family he saved in Afghanistan... His real name could be anything which might get revealed in upcoming films of the soy universe. 

And Jim name could be of any religion 

Can't fathom I have to explain such petty things here because people can't look beyond religion in a fictional movie. ๐Ÿ˜†

Jim can be a Christian, do we hate them as much as we are supposed to hate Muslims to be called Indians? Do help me because I want my nationality back ๐Ÿคง

Edited by NSharma01 - 1 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: NSharma01

@Bold - 

Tell me something, those Kashmiri Muslims in Kashmir Files were Indians, right? 

Bitta Karate was Indian, right? 

The movie is based on two different ideologies 

Pathaan and Jim 

Pathaan treated his nation like his family and Jim turned against his nation and humanity, blamed Indian army for actions of a terror group. His wife was killed by a terror group but he chose to be like them instead of fighting against them 

Pathaan's dialogue was soul of the film - "Ek soldier kabhi ye nahi sochta ki desh ne uske liye kya kiya hai wo ye sochta hai ki usne desh ke liye kya kiya hai"

2 Pakistan is shown sponsoring terrorism against India...ISI agent Rubina speaks against her own nation, army and government and betrays them.

Funny thing is that Pathaan being Indian, Pathaan saving the day, Pathaan being the Indian soldier doesn't count because he is a Muslim

The bigotry is pretty evident my friend 

Indian RAW agent going against India and Ex ISI agent ready to support India. Is really out of the world imagination. 

When and where the bold part mentioned in any of my post? 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

I just tagged you because I was referencing your post. But my response was for the other member Mona, there is no deal happening between us.. kisi ki post rant lagti hai to kisi ki discussion shit lagti hai.. yup carry on with that brilliant attitude ๐Ÿ‘

Oh right, so you saw that Mona and I were having a civil interaction, with her happily accepting that she made a mistake about the plot, and you thought, hold on a second, why isnโ€™t Mona raging? Let me fix it and tag FingerFetish, highlighting the fact that I called her comment a โ€œrantโ€ and even wrote โ€œlawlโ€. 

Yet, I have a brilliant attitude? Mate, I agree, itโ€™s fcuking fabulous.