Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NSharma01

Jim can be a Christian, do we hate them as much as we are supposed to hate Muslims to be called Indians? Do help me because I want my nationality back 🤧

Christians are called rice bag converts here so yea they are easily 2nd on the hate list after Muslims 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Oh right, so you saw that Mona and I were having a civil interaction, with her happily accepting that she made a mistake about the plot, and you thought, hold on a second, why isn’t Mona raging? Let me fix it and tag FingerFetish, highlighting the fact that I called her comment a “rant” and even wrote “lawl”. 

Yet, I have a brilliant attitude? Mate, I agree, it’s fcuking fabulous. 

🤷‍♂️ I don't know what's running in your mind of what you think I was going through.. but like I said carry on with your brilliant attitude! 👍

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

anyways, enough of the negative propoganda 

onto the movie, it was great na? 

srk's entry scene getting beat up i didnt expect, but to then kick ass was great to see. SRK looked amazing for 57 years old btw

Deepika's twist in the Besharam Rang song caught me off guard when she jumped in the pool. John's evil face and his goons surrounding SRK was awesome

the inetrval twist i saw coming from a mile away. it was too obvious.

the flying scenes were a bit comical

Salman's entry was awesome but again, saw it coming from a mile away

the action scenes were epic though

Tu Hai Meri Karen and the Salman pain killer scenes 🤣

Salman and SRK discussing the last 30 years and not trusting the new actors (i know they were discussing the new RAW agents) was fun to see

Sad to see Jim die in the end, they did him wrong by killing his wife and kid infront of him though 😡

Edited by Stone-Cold - 1 years ago
NSharma01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Indian RAW agent going against India and Ex ISI agent ready to support India. Is really out of the world imagination. 

When and where the bold part mentioned in any of my post? 

Except that it is not out of the world's imagination, there's a reason why when soldier return from captivity they are questioned for years. You don't know how a human will behave in difficult situation

Pathaan was Jim's parallel, in worst situation Pathaan didn't change, the difference was highlighted clearly. One loved his nation more than himself and another one was selfish monster, who didn't care that he was going to kill thousands 

Jim was wrong, you are fighting for a villain being shown as a villain, he was wrong to do what he did 

ISI agent betrayed her nation, betraying Pakistan was shown as the "Right" thing to do, but you have been against Pathaan and SRK from the beginning, are you really trying to fool us that the plot changed your mind about the film? 

Sweetie, we have been here for long 

Edited by NSharma01 - 1 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Guys, don't fight on my account please. 

As much as I am not going to watch Pathaan, I have no problems with those watching it. I just feel the same curtsey should have been extended to KF.

Also I feel Bollywood is a bunch of hypocrites and liars who do not deserve a penny of my hard earned money 😆

@Zeal - As to people picking and choosing what to reply to from my post, it says more about them than me. I did ramble a bit on Pathaan but it's a collective impact of many movies before that, starting with PK smiley26

And to the member NSharma01 - 

Please confirm first if you believe in Hindu genocide in Kashmir? Do you believe hindus were massacred? Do you believe they were forced to leave, convert or die? Because it all comes to that - if you believe it, you will ask who did it, why it happened, etc etc. If you choose not to believe it, it's like closing the eyes to a blazing sun and saying it's dark.

Kashmir Files is as much a documentary on Hindu genocide as the BBC doc on Gujrat Riots. Only KF is grounded in reality while all BBC is trying is to influence the 2024 elections.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Came here to read some spoilers and views. Yaha bhi Hindu Muslim India Pakistan shit going on, same pollutants that’s polluting my country in real. Disgustingly pukeworthy. 🤢 Carry on I’m out !

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

🤷‍♂️ I don't know what's running in your mind of what you think I was going through.. but like I said carry on with your brilliant attitude! 👍

You drag people into your shit then act confused when you’re called out. The cycle continues. I’ll carry on with my attitude since you like it so much. Calling it “brilliant” twice. Haye Haye 😳

-raVen- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

While all BBC is trying is to influence the 2024 elections.

and what makes you think that?? If anything his supporters will be satisfied he actually did things what is shown in the documentary 

NSharma01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Guys, don't fight on my account please. 

As much as I am not going to watch Pathaan, I have no problems with those watching it. I just feel the same curtsey should have been extended to KF.

Also I feel Bollywood is a bunch of hypocrites and liars who do not deserve a penny of my hard earned money 😆

@Zeal - As to people picking and choosing what to reply to from my post, it says more about them than me. I did ramble a bit on Pathaan but it's a collective impact of many movies before that, starting with PK smiley26

And to the member NSharma01 - 

Please confirm first if you believe in Hindu genocide in Kashmir? Do you believe hindus were massacred? Do you believe they were forced to leave, convert or die? Because it all comes to that - if you believe it, you will ask who did it, why it happened, etc etc. If you choose not to believe it, it's like closing the eyes to a blazing sun and saying it's dark.

Kashmir Files is as much a documentary on Hindu genocide as the BBC doc on Gujrat Riots. Only KF is grounded in reality while all BBC is trying is to influence the 2024 elections.

Of course, I believe all that...My point was very simple that humans react differently in different situations. Jim and Pathaan both were Indians, Jim was shown as wrong, his acts were wrong

Did they glorify what Jim did? 

Pathaan was presented as a soldier, the guy was a retired soldier who wanted to serve his country till the end, they showed what Pathaan did for his country as what one should do 

If they had glorified Jim then I would understand the problem 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I think I'll need to watch Pathaan. 😆