Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshining thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Hopefaith

thank God for small mercies, I am going to start praying to God to help him connect the dots pleaseGanpatiji please šŸ™ I canā€™t take anymore crying 

just said the same thing Nitya. our dumb doctor knows nothing but crying, he wont connect the dotsšŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”.

Grace, spatula has to come out now. Cant handle this anymore. 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Filler today. This week it will hold though. The panic attack scene and Abhir pants down all gold.

Need to shut Nav up tho. And Muskaan can go jump too. Irritating šŸ˜ . 

Tomorrow Ak will scold Abhi & Nav for drinking, I suppose. 

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Episode was boring! Skipped all of it! So much drag! Trp going 1.8 by next week 

Edited by IAMHope - 1 years ago
sunshining thumbnail
Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Acha admi looked lost when abhi said your wife! Or am o just being optimistic šŸ¤Ŗ

thats what I thought but then cvs decided it was soon for us get some relief, so made Abhi turn him around, ta da Ak was standing there. So accha aadmi thought Abhi was warning that Ak was therešŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”. Yes you are being way too optimisticšŸ‘ŽšŸ¼šŸ˜­.

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Iss generation key writers have a special blessing to have the capacity to make every family as irritating as csn be ā€¦be it birlas or goenkas or sharmas or kherasā€¦sab ke sab mahaa bore hain 

well said priyanka they have a special talent indeed, I canā€™t stand any extra chr for more than a week or max two, I like only abhir  and to a certain extent leads, more so when they have scenes with him, I liked Sharmaji for three eps, then done 

p.s  by the way ladies I know many of you call him NavšŸ˜”, I refuse to, heā€™s not my boyfriend 

itā€™s either Sharmaji or AA, still need suggestions for appropriate description for the first A

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: IAMHope

MusNav are irritating me no end now.

pleaseā€¦exactly

sunshining thumbnail

SuvaršŸ·na and BP know AkshNav live in Kasauli. Do they also know Abhir is a Birla boy? 

I sincerely hope they dont know. They would be the worst parents on this planet if they were trying to think of Abrohi knowing Abhir is Abhira's sonšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Sorry there is going to be a lot of swearing today. I am beyond pissed

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

@Red Because itā€™s his turn now- they can weave a story only by dipping 1-2 characters down beyond recognition- they are done with Abhi and now itā€™s Parth boy. 
Shefali is a great actress. How smartly Parth used his son ( didnā€™t like the baby voice) to guilt Shef back home- itā€™s about showing his power and control over her. There is nothing left in their relationship but Parth will not allow her to split up. 

Originally posted by: sunshining

I found the episode boring. ff'd Goekna and Ar bits, Is Manish in favour of the wedding now, is that so Abhi doesnt spoil Ak's happiness.šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Appreciation for Shefali, actress I thought did very well, but seriously how and why has Parth turned so vile, Whole DV just feels like dkp ran out of ideas and have force fitted this.

So did Abhi hear about no love marriage?. His immediate reaction showed he did, but nothing after thatšŸ˜”šŸ˜”. Want to go and hit dumbest doctor on the head so hard, he still has no doubts about Abhir and when achha admi said lets drink to forget gum, didnt even ask him why achha aadmi who has everything was in gum. I am getting tired of watching dumb birla crying, we know he is in pain and we know HC aces those screens, but can we please get a move on. 

sunshining thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hopefaith

well said priyanka they have a special talent indeed, I canā€™t stand any extra chr for more than a week or max two, I like only abhir  and to a certain extent leads, more so when they have scenes with him, I liked Sharmaji for three eps, then done 

p.s  by the way ladies I know many of you call him NavšŸ˜”, I refuse to, heā€™s not my boyfriend 

itā€™s either Sharmaji or AA, still need suggestions for appropriate description for the first A

I started referring to him as Achha aadmi from yesterday but now I dont even want to spend so much effort typing it, lets not waste our brains in figuring out an apt name, stick with AA.

AA's had his 15mins of fame, can he just get lost now. He is beyond irritating. 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshining

I found the episode boring. ff'd Goekna and Ar bits, Is Manish in favour of the wedding now, is that so Abhi doesnt spoil Ak's happiness.šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Appreciation for Shefali, actress I thought did very well, but seriously how and why has Parth turned so vile, Whole DV just feels like dkp ran out of ideas and have force fitted this.

So did Abhi hear about no love marriage?. His immediate reaction showed he did, but nothing after thatšŸ˜”šŸ˜”. Want to go and hit dumbest doctor on the head so hard, he still has no doubts about Abhir and when achha admi said lets drink to forget gum, didnt even ask him why achha aadmi who has everything was in gum. I am getting tired of watching dumb birla crying, we know he is in pain and we know HC aces those screens, but can we please get a move on. 

Thanks for the tag Nisha

I ff goenkas scenes, parth shefali also.i want some actions please abhi don't cry.oh atleast stop using that muffler.i feel ewwww when he use that muffler to wipe his tears.

I will go with you to hit that akudu dumb handsome Docman.

But Abhi started noticing similarities bw abhir and him.so it wl lead to something I hope.

Story needs to spice up its too bland now.though I like Nav his scenes is starting to irritate me.I want some tashan bw abhira for that to happen nav akshara needs to separate. Please nav be a good boy and die soon..

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

MusNav are irritating me no end now.

Boss should we send over the desi James Bond or should I outsource it to Mumbaiā€™s Scotland Yard, waiting for your orders 

Your Wish is my command 

Sincerely 

šŸŒø