Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Thankyou Ash for the tag.  

Hopefaith thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

I found the episode boring. ff'd Goekna and Ar bits, Is Manish in favour of the wedding now, is that so Abhi doesnt spoil Ak's happiness.🤬🤬

Appreciation for Shefali, actress I thought did very well, but seriously how and why has Parth turned so vile, Whole DV just feels like dkp ran out of ideas and have force fitted this.

So did Abhi hear about no love marriage?. His immediate reaction showed he did, but nothing after that😡😡. Want to go and hit dumbest doctor on the head so hard, he still has no doubts about Abhir and when achha admi said lets drink to forget gum, didnt even ask him why achha aadmi who has everything was in gum. I am getting tired of watching dumb birla crying, we know he is in pain and we know HC aces those screens, but can we please get a move on. 

so waste of oxygen was in today’s ep what did she say/ do, I will wait for someone to answer then will decide whether to watch or not, 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hated the scene of 🧹 being all goody goody speaking about Abhi’s trip like a wifey in GV. OMG how they flipped her to sugar and honey. 

Constipation for Competition- makers sometimes less is more. Roohi doesn’t need to do it in every sentence 🤦🏻‍♀️

did they steal roohi chuhi from fan pages? 

Sri4Abhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Saare Himachal me sabse sweet 😀🤗🤗

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jam, na?

Originally posted by: Sri4Abhira

Saare Himachal me sabse sweet 😀🤗🤗

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

@Red Because it’s his turn now- they can weave a story only by dipping 1-2 characters down beyond recognition- they are done with Abhi and now it’s Parth boy. 
Shefali is a great actress. How smartly Parth used his son ( didn’t like the baby voice) to guilt Shef back home- it’s about showing his power and control over her. There is nothing left in their relationship but Parth will not allow her to split up. 

you are right, They made Parth go from being useless straight to a being criminal. Using Shivu🤢😡🤮, I have no words🤬🤬. Unfortunately in reality it does happen. Disappointed there was no disclaimer today. Abuse does not have to be physical only, emotional abuse can be worse which is what Parth did today. Do we have faith in cvs to close this out properly, absolutely not.  

With all the DDP they are serving it really would have been nice to see atleast one couple working together despite their differences. Instead what do we get 70+ couple Manish and Suvar going for dates, dancing away, despite 1 daughter struggling to make ends meet and a son who has turned into a Casanova😡😡

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: deepthi_polina

I don’t think they know it .but BP thinking akshara is happy with Abhinav. He doesn’t want Abhimanyu to go near her.  Well didn’t understand weather he heard muskaan and Abhinav talk or no? There is no clarity. 

I don’t think he heard them talk! Cause we would have seen a different reaction. I was shocked to hear that BP and BM know where ak is but not sure if they ever went to see her! So many questions not enough answers! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

sunshining thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Boss should we send over the desi James Bond or should I outsource it to Mumbai’s Scotland Yard, waiting for your orders 

Your Wish is my command 

Sincerely 

🌸

lets go with Mumbai Scotland Yard, desi James Bond may get busy wooing Muskaan🤣🤣. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAMHope

I hated the scene of 🧹 being all goody goody speaking about Abhi’s trip like a wifey in GV. OMG how they flipped her to sugar and honey. 

Constipation for Competition- makers sometimes less is more. Roohi doesn’t need to do it in every sentence 🤦🏻‍♀️

did they steal roohi chuhi from fan pages? 

Ar is happiest one after leap.she got what she wanted. No hubby but no content jhagda nonsense or humiliation. She is free of that sardard. If Neil there he could have done much nonsense they could have given avni harsh Ema thru neil no doubt. She is in her illusions that she won everyone against ak and her daughter is the waris. Let her be in her bubble. Ruhi we are not interested to see also as we want abhir  the Sona the legacy kid. 🥰