Parth warns Shef: Epi Air Date: Jan 26 2023 - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Iss generation key writers have a special blessing to have the capacity to make every family as irritating as csn be …be it birlas or goenkas or sharmas or kheras…sab ke sab mahaa bore hain 

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Choco_mint

If 🐷 knows about abhir ans still wants jarhu to get married to abhi! Then abhir needs to kick her with the football first!! 

abhir needs to kick her with his football regardless for being a dimwit

Originally posted by IAMHope

Suvar🐷na and BP know AkshNav live in Kasauli. Do they also know Abhir is a Birla boy? 

I don’t think they know it .but BP thinking akshara is happy with Abhinav. He doesn’t want Abhimanyu to go near her.  Well didn’t understand weather he heard muskaan and Abhinav talk or no? There is no clarity. 

Abhir’s don’t touch my hair got Abhi’s attention today! 

common abhi stop crying and use ur brain . 

MusNav are irritating me no end now.

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

Iss generation key writers have a special blessing to have the capacity to make every family as irritating as csn be …be it birlas or goenkas or dharma’s or kheras…sab ke sab mahaa bore hain 

Episode was boring! Skipped all of it! So much drag! Trp going 1.8 by next week 

Originally posted by Pr1yanka

abhir needs to kick her with his football regardless for being a dimwit

Day by day my anger on the Gohenkas increases 🤬🤬

Birlas don't exist anymore for me!! As for abhi all i see is that stinky muffler 🤢

Abhir’s don’t touch my hair got Abhi’s attention today! 

thank God for small mercies, I am going to start praying to God to help him connect the dots pleaseGanpatiji please 🙏 I can’t take anymore crying 

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Choco_mint

If 🐷 knows about abhir ans still wants jarhu to get married to abhi! Then abhir needs to kick her with the football first!! 

I found the episode boring. ff'd Goekna and Ar bits, Is Manish in favour of the wedding now, is that so Abhi doesnt spoil Ak's happiness.🤬🤬

Appreciation for Shefali, actress I thought did very well, but seriously how and why has Parth turned so vile, Whole DV just feels like dkp ran out of ideas and have force fitted this.

So did Abhi hear about no love marriage?. His immediate reaction showed he did, but nothing after that😡😡. Want to go and hit dumbest doctor on the head so hard, he still has no doubts about Abhir and when achha admi said lets drink to forget gum, didnt even ask him why achha aadmi who has everything was in gum. I am getting tired of watching dumb birla crying, we know he is in pain and we know HC aces those screens, but can we please get a move on. 

Originally posted by sunshining

I found the episode boring. ff'd Goekna and Ar bits, Is Manish in favour of the wedding now, is that so Abhi doesnt spoil Ak's happiness.🤬🤬

Appreciation for Shefali, actress I thought did very well, but seriously how and why has Parth turned so vile, Whole DV just feels like dkp ran out of ideas and have force fitted this.

So did Abhi hear about no love marriage?. His immediate reaction showed he did, but nothing after that😡😡. Want to go and hit dumbest doctor on the head so hard, he still has no doubts about Abhir and when achha admi said lets drink to forget gum, didnt even ask him why achha aadmi who has everything was in gum. I am getting tired of watching dumb birla crying, we know he is in pain and we know HC aces those screens, but can we please get a move on. 

Acha admi looked lost when abhi said your wife! Or am o just being optimistic 🤪