Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Vankar will be happy to hire you ðŸ¤£

He can’t afford me lol 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Vinu is back in CN . He is not the one to get hurt . I don’t think V either as CN folks wouldn’t be at home if V was hospitalized. Is this another fake promo ? Will there be progress in the story after this or no 

https://twitter.com/Sheetal2802/status/1619230115581562881?s=20&t=8JbfGKkxeGtahGJgROuUwA

The only progression I can think would be Virat gifting Vinu to Pakhi after declaring her psycho behavior as maa ki mamta. 🤮

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

The only progression I can think would be Virat gifting Vinu to Pakhi after declaring her psycho behavior as maa ki mamta. 🤮

Most likely. Her psycho panti will be termed as mother’s love  . 

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is not mother she tried to become forcefully mother of his😡

Let's see what will happen 🙂

No.. vinu should not go to that chudail 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Just finished watching the episode fast forwarding all Pakhi crap. The episode was kinda ok without Pakhi nonsense. 

Virat crying and complaining about the two women falling to understand his Baapta was ridiculous. If he loved his child so much then why didn't he stop Sai from leaving the house then? Sai left the house in front of his eyes, didn't run away like a coward like how Pakhi did. He had no option to stop Pakhi because Pakhi ran away but he had the option to stop Sai but he didn't and now he is crying like that fox crying over sour grapes. 🤣 Instead of blaming Sai and Pakhi he should have blamed himself more for creating this kind of situation in the first place. Agreed he didn't tell Pakhi because of her surgery and mental breakdown but he should have told Sai at least then aisi situation aati hi nahi.

I actually liked the Sairat scene in the police station though it was dull compared to previous scenes. Sai spread the trap and Virat fell into her trap. 🤩 That was so cool to watch. 

There was one dialogue in the episode, "Pakhi aur mere bachhe ko dhoodhne do." I saw some people on Twitter misinterpreting that dialogue as Virat calling Vinu as his and Pakhi's son. He didn't mean that. He told, "Let me find Pakhi and my son" because both are missing and he needs to find both of them. If he cannot search for Pakhi he won't be able to find Vinu. Can't blame the viewers either. As the episodes are so badly written, directed and edited sometimes its hard to even understand the dialogues. 😄

I don't have any expectations from the writers. It does look like even after all the hype around shooting scene, it will turn out to be phuski bomb only. Neither Virat nor Pakhi would be punished. In the end Sai may have to lose something like it always happens. 😒

Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think V found P and vinu after that sai come to CN with police to take vinu and P shoot that seen play and V save P and tell to police she is not run with vinu and maybe case not go to court again he did same mistake but S not leave vinu and fight

WildestDreams thumbnail