Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavna90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Rishta has some fun elements but Ghum 2 is simply toxic and the ML ultimate moron πŸ™„ 

Exactly.... Ghum 2 became more toxic... didn't like to watch just seen YouTube clips and fed up...

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavna90

Exactly.... Ghum 2 became more toxic... didn't like to watch just seen YouTube clips and fed up...

I watched but didn't feel bad for Savi also she was roaming around " saving Avni, Shikha , Dhurva , some random student's issue , helping Chinnu Dada" 

The great FL saving the ML's family 

Kahan hai sab log ...She deserves this for bewakoofismiley37...Hadh hoti hai still wearing that MS smiley37gift that to Reeva .

This show is doomed with toxicity , stupidity and they have greatest Moron ML toosmiley37

I am having some fun watching Ristha this crap is beyond my tolerance level smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 17 days ago
Bhavna90 thumbnail

I watched but didn't feel bad for Savi also she was roaming around " saving Avni, Shikha , Dhurva , some random student's issue , helping Chinnu Dada" 

The great FL saving the ML's family 

Kahan hai sab log ...She deserves thin for bewakoofismiley37...Hadh hoti hai still wearing that MS smiley37gift that to Reeva .

This show is doomed with toxicity , stupidity and they have greatest Moron ML toosmiley37

I am having some fun watching Ristha this crap is beyond my tolerance level smiley37

Ghum 1 started in 2020 i watched all episodes on TV as well as online after Ghum 2 also till ishaan and savi marriage... but ishaan and reeva not tolerate... makers crossing limit

And returns trp 1.8 still they are on pathetic track...

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Ghum 1 started in 2020 i watched all episodes on TV as well as online after Ghum 2 also till ishaan and savi marriage... but ishaan and reeva not tolerate... makers crossing limit

And returns trp 1.8 still they are on pathetic track...

They slided down from 2.6 ( starting they had 1.4) 

Let them loose this TRP also smiley37

When students get caught like this accusations alone not enough...Accused will be taken to police station and FIR will be filed ...smiley37..To give the punishment there is another person called judge that is if she is proven guilty ...

This stupid idiotic people smiley37...The police inspector , arrested and gave punishment also with in super sonic speed ...smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Savi deserve every thing though for wasting ger precious time on Bosales ...smiley37

Now she will turn a tea stall owner infront of the college then tomorrow some one mix poison in to the food , students will hospitalized and one more case will be filed 

smiley37The Police Inspector without even getting g up from his chair will hand down the verdict too.

Kuch bhi smiley37..

The great dancer Chinmu dada,& Shikha cry baby Anvi victim , and useless Asmitha and students whom she saved all disappeared ...The Pathidev His mighty Prof arrived as a Dean...smiley37...Savi sad her dreams crashed pagali your life ambition was changed to saving " Bosales " ...You get this back when help the " ungreatgul people".....

Nutty now I understand " how πŸ€” we start taking maza when foolish FLs get insulted !

First time I don't feel pity for FL

Edited by Rosh4rose - 17 days ago
Bhavna90 thumbnail

When students get caught like this accusations alone not enough...Accused will be taken to police station and FIR will be filed ...smiley37..To give the punishment there is another person called judge that is if she is proven guilty ...

This stupid idiotic people smiley37...The police inspector , arrested and gave punishment also with in super sonic speed ...smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Savi deserve every thing though for wasting ger precious time on Bosales ...smiley37

Now she will turn a tea stall owner infront of the college then tomorrow some one mix poison in to the food , students will hospitalized and one more case will be filed 

smiley37The Police Inspector without even getting g up from his chair will hand down the verdict too.

Kuch bhi smiley37..

The great dancer Chinmu dada,& Shikha cry baby Anvi victim , and useless Asmitha and students whom she saved all disappeared ...The Pathidev His mighty Prof arrived as a Dean...smiley37...Savi sad her dreams crashed pagali your life ambition was changed to saving " Bosales " ...You get this back when help the " ungreatgul people".....

On YouTube clips don't believe lots of negative comments for show... very bad....if they need to paper leaked then also in some decent... thrown ink and all... it's all out of the limit...

Last 3 yrs i never Post and reply I'm just reading post...in forum because I'm happy to watch the show after virat and pakhi marriage..i know show soon take leap... but now I frustrated and writing...

Please check insta... literally negativity for show πŸ™

Edited by Bhavna90 - 17 days ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

On YouTube clips don't believe lots of negative comments for show... very bad....if they need to paper leaked then also in some decent... thrown ink and all... it's all out of the limit...

Last 3 yrs i never Post and reply I'm just reading post...in forum because I'm happy to watch the show after virat and pakhi marriage..i know show soon take leap... but now I frustrated and writing...

Please check insta... literally negativity for show πŸ™

Arre yaar show's negativity not enough now must get Insta negativity also ...smiley37...

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kuch bhi smiley37..

someone mix poison in food and then new dramaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don't give them ideasπŸ˜‚

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I didn’t watch the episode or clips the last two days..and I am not going to watch anymore of this crapfest. In real life all these things happen to someone they will die or be in depression πŸ™„ There should be a limit to FL torture πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

They tried to recreate sairat ka oh jogiya scene, where virat arrested sai. 

Virat and sai were so damn good in that scene. Their eyes were talking and talking. Also, can't forget that it was literally after their love confession, so virat was extra loving. 

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

the need of the hour for this pathetic show is a new man in savi's life along with a new family, the current moron ml and his side chick along with bhosle zoo should be packed up quickly as possible

apart from savi everyone else acting is pathetic and cringe with ml taking the crown