Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xfiles

Paki’s constant “nau mahine ka kok” dialogue mujhe gussa dilaata hain! Kya bakwas hain ye? She is just a bloody surrogate 😡

Someone should call her that on her face " criminal bacha chor bloody surrogate who stole Sai's child due to lust for her devar". Loud and clear..I wish Sai would do the honors in front of neighbours and BKs party people..but ofc Patra is PH and writer favourite and Mrs blue can't take anyone calling out Patra's BS😐.

Edited by ratna.nanda - 1 years ago
Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just wanted to add one thing ...that can driver is more intelligent then DCP Saheb who guessed it right...mamla kuch gadbad hai...😜

Ye Pakhi dhaba per hai per bache Ko biscuits khila rhi h🤣

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Nirip

UM k liye rakh sakte

Sai k liye to koi nhi aane wala😔

Waghmare had guts to refuse to V... UM ke saath tanka bhidao. Sai will have some worthwhile policewala in her corner. 😆

Mikis thumbnail

He was CLEARLY  taking ps side!!! I can't believe they give him such stupid dialogues 

He said himself he needs to hide vinus truth from everyone because p can't handle it !!! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Every actor should start with a disclaimer that Ghum is taking place in a mental asylum...therefore none of the actions, emotions of the inmates should be correlated to real world. 

I saw mazak Chavan ki mazak wife ka interview..

She looks retarded.. Bechari was happy the character is now positive... Fir negative bana diya.. ghum did them dirty .

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xfiles

Paki’s constant “nau mahine ka kok” dialogue mujhe gussa dilaata hain! Kya bakwas hain ye? She is just a bloody surrogate 😡

I agree... that's what I have been saying... even Sai needs to forget this... she was a surrogate just like Geeta could have been.... 

If every one else keeps feeling indebted to her then her relevance would never end. Baki koi nahi to Sai should totally reject it. 😡

Dishasuji thumbnail

Sai have a adopted father... DIG sir

Who’s stopping you all from calling her out in social media ,keep on calling her baccha chor ..  kokhless .. who stole the embryo 

As an adopted mother sympathy le sakti thi but by playing her surrogacy chori .. is liable for fresh round of IBF complaints 

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fghhysuji

Sai have a adopted father... DIG sir

Jo V ko extra rope dete hai hamesha 😕

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Anyways on lighter note Pakhi has taken this seriously wrt Sai 

Not Virat but Pakhi is obsessed with what Sai has 

images.png