Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I want to see Virat in jail....once jagtap had done it...I want this time also jagtap comes in between Pakhi and Sai and  vithhal mane Virat Ko jail bheje for supporting Pakhi😌

Dishasuji thumbnail

But Sai ka bhi sath dete hai...wo to rules se kaam karna he padega... agar dig nhi hote to Virat Sai Ko jail se kabhi bahar nhi nikalne deta.

Originally posted by: Fghhysuji

Just wanted to add one thing ...that can driver is more intelligent then DCP Saheb who guessed it right...mamla kuch gadbad hai...😜

Ye Pakhi dhaba per hai per bache Ko biscuits khila rhi h🤣

she wanted to compete with garib Sai for sympathy .. khair bachha bhookha marey .. usey kya .. iska khoon thode hi hai .. apna khoon 🩸 apna hi hota hai .  Chori ka maal ki koi kimat nahi bazar me 

Dishasuji thumbnail

Now this cab driver will inform police about Pakhi 😄 ye Pakhi sirf mature baat chawan house Mai he Karti hai ye cab driver se kese baat karne rhi thi😆

Virat chawan will be missing as he wants to find and protect his pyari wife from Sai 😎so he is gayab from his home and now police can also doubt on Virat🤣 Sai will see Waghmare and Waghmare will nod his mundi in yes you were right.

rac1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Virat is saying Sai thinks I am take Pakhi's side 

Pakhi thinks I am taking Sai's side 

Both mothers want to exert their right 

But both don't think about the father who is equally pained 😭

Baap re....itna manipulation

This guy never lost anything in hiding the truth..he was with Vinu 

And it is a fact that he did all this for Pakhi 

Wohi toh whatever is saying now is crap . He only said that I can't tell the truth to pakhi and now singing another tune 🙄

Edited by rac1 - 1 years ago
The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Also Virat didn't show even 1% anger of what he showed to Sai jab vo saamne se leke gyi thi, challenge krke..

How clearly it shows Virat is the worst with the one who hurts his ego or show any kind of superiority, no matter who is doing that(just like today's scene till yesterday he was into pyaar and when Sai filed the complaint he is back to his shit)

And this is his individual characteristic irrespective of Sai Pakhi or family.

rac1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Is Waghmare married or single?

I think married.remember he said his wife he had made something and told virat u can eat as ur lunch is not come .

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xfiles

Paki’s constant “nau mahine ka kok” dialogue mujhe gussa dilaata hain! Kya bakwas hain ye? She is just a bloody surrogate 😡

It's irky when she uses the word 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rac1

I think married.remember he said his wife he had made something and told virat u can eat as ur lunch is not come .

Is he Virat's junior? 

rac1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Is he Virat's junior? 

LoL 😂.