Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ginn thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I always have one doubt agar PH pro Pakhi hai then why they are showing her so negative, I think no one likes her character and now no one likes Virat too. Because no one wants Sai Virat together now. Today also when Virat said I will never forgive u I think sai or audience cares.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Why can't P and Sai cohabitate with both kids and kick V out🤣Ab to p ko bhi V nahi chahiye 😆

why not Sai give a mean cold slap to P🤪 we all have our wishlist ready lol 

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mikis

Lol nope according to this genius DCP it's depression and pain of losing her kokh 

Still doesn't think she's crazy yet 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

You mean world's most genius DCP🤣

He can think of any reason to bail out his invalid patni. She is in depression...poor soul. Sai as usual the reason of her DDP. Bechare patni-patni can give away Vinu to Sai n become eo sahara. But this won't also happen as the DCP loves Sai naa

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita05

Why can't P and Sai cohabitate with both kids and kick V out🤣Ab to p ko bhi V nahi chahiye 😆

Vanku read this

Their angst at least has substance n reason. Madt maza ayega

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moor278

I agree... that's what I have been saying... even Sai needs to forget this... she was a surrogate just like Geeta could have been.... 

If every one else keeps feeling indebted to her then her relevance would never end. Baki koi nahi to Sai should totally reject it. 😡

Toh Pakhi Yashoda bhi or devki bhi..

Aiyooo

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

You mean world's most genius DCP🤣

He can think of any reason to bail out his invalid patni. She is in depression...poor soul. Sai as usual the reason of her DDP. Bechare patni-patni can give away Vinu to Sai n become eo sahara. But this won't also happen as the DCP loves Sai naa

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Jyada sochne ka nhii...makers nhi sochte, actors nhi sochte. Sab paisa leke ghar jaake so jaate hain...it's business naa

nhi nhi I don’t think lol i only watch the show for meme material and gossip lol 🤪 🤣 Total detachment!

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vinu is back in CN . He is not the one to get hurt . I don’t think V either as CN folks wouldn’t be at home if V was hospitalized. Is this another fake promo ? Will there be progress in the story after this or no 

https://twitter.com/Sheetal2802/status/1619230115581562881?s=20&t=8JbfGKkxeGtahGJgROuUwA

Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vinu is missing...Virat's baap-ta is wailing tears of blood

But even in this situation, he is concentrating on how Sai wronged him by filing a case against him

Kya baap hai 

And Sai is totally justified in preventing him from being involved in the search...didn't he mislead her when she was trying to find Vinu? He may not be guilty this time, but then...that alone was sufficient to slap a case against him. Why should Sai trust him now? And he has the audacity to hate her.

Even if someone gives me a million dollars, it will be impossible for me to write an ML character worse than him.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Vinu is missing...Virat's baap-ta is wailing tears of blood

But even in this situation, he is concentrating on how Sai wronged him by filing a case against him

Kya baap hai 

And Sai is totally justified in preventing him from being involved in the search...didn't he mislead her when she was trying to find Vinu? He may not be guilty this time, but then...that alone was sufficient to slap a case against him. Why should Sai trust him now? And he has the audacity to hate her.

Even if someone gives me a million dollars, it will be impossible for me to write an ML character worse than him.

I will write one lol 🤣 if i get a billion dollars and not a dollar less🤗