Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes, VA made a movie same as srk. He chose a good subject same as Amir chose for PK and srk for swades, chak de. They made millions and no one asked them how much they donated to the said subjects. How much did srk give to the women’s hockey or how much Amir donated to poor Hindus (as he chose to ridicule that religion in his movie and earned millions) Why is VA alone questioned? So much bias and hatred on this forum makes me want to puke. Yes KPs were wronged but not by VA but by the then government and people who even today don’t want to acknowledge their deeds. How about bashing them for once and making them pay?

IF should be careful. This forum is fast turning into an anti- BJP, leftist platform where half wits come to vent their venom. Name calling, frustrated rants against a democratically elected leader and his party, personal attacks on people, will the leftists stop at anything?

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They can try all the tricks. Pathaan will still be a blockbuster.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The Kashmir Files Is Shady 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The Kashmir Files Is Shady 

The pain of KPs is real.😒...the use of it is shady because the people involved in the making are shady and are using the pain of the KPs for their own benefit....while KPs are no better and still fighting....Its a shame that just like SSR is used from time to time....TKF will be the same....used as they deem fit..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

The pain of KPs is real.😒...the use of it is shady because the people involved in the making are shady and are using the pain of the KPs for their own benefit....while KPs are no better and still fighting....Its a shame that just like SSR is used from time to time....TKF will be the same....used as they deem fit..

The director of the movie has an agenda 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The director of the movie has an agenda 

koi doubt bhi mat rakhna...👍🏼

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Bees sting, but they help to pollinate flowers. We finally get a natural product called honey. Likewise ... Bollywood has it's down sides, but it's an Industry that employs a lot of people other than Actors or Actresses. A lot of tax revenue is also generated by Maharashtra State through wider Mumbai. Us Indians have to be cautiously aware of not to ... 'Shoot ourselves in the foot'

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I feel sad reading some of the delusions in this thread. Yeah we are doing great. In every possible democratic or hunger or quality index we are slipping. But of course it’s conspiracy against us. Sane Indians are moving out and surrendering Indian citizenship at first given chance, but yes we are doing great and we will be there in few years. The corrupt PM promised of some 5 trillion economy in 2022 which looks like a distant dream to remain unfulfilled even in 2030, but yeah we are going great economically. In every possible family I see couples working on 4-5 jobs to cope up with the lifestyle and inflation, but no border pe people are doing great. 

Anyways, moot point. I just hope my next gen kids survive this madness and don’t grow up with such vulgar hatred in their hearts. Bengal seems safer than many other parts of India as of now though. 

On the topic - BI aah the desparation.🤣 KP was a movie having close to true stories dramatized to fulfill a certain purpose. But that had truth in it. So I dont mind the movie OR the release or re-release or whatever they plan. But the timing just makes it look petty. KPs seem to be used again for a cause that’s not for their benefit. The director of this movie is really doing well for himself, bought a flat in Mumbai last year from the profit, while I see KPs still fighting against the Govt demanding them to fulfill their promises. They were homeless before, they’re homeless even now. 💔 Peace to them man ! What baffles me is that all these games are so on yo’ face and people still don’t get it. Could all these be any more unsophisticated ? 😆

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I feel sad reading some of the delusions in this thread. Yeah we are doing great. In every possible democratic or hunger or quality index we are slipping. But of course it’s conspiracy against us. Sane Indians are moving out and surrendering Indian citizenship at first given chance, but yes we are doing great and we will be there in few years. The corrupt PM promised of some 5 trillion economy in 2022 which looks like a distant dream to remain unfulfilled even in 2030, but yeah we are going great economically. In every possible family I see couples working on 4-5 jobs to cope up with the lifestyle and inflation, but no border pe people are doing great. 

Anyways, moot point. I just hope my next gen kids survive this madness and don’t grow up with such vulgar hatred in their hearts. Bengal seems safer than many other parts of India as of now though. 

On the topic - BI aah the desparation.🤣 KP was a movie having close to true stories dramatized to fulfill a certain purpose. But that had truth in it. So I dont mind the movie OR the release or re-release or whatever they plan. But the timing just makes it look petty. KPs seem to be used again for a cause that’s not for their benefit. The director of this movie is really doing well for himself, bought a flat in Mumbai last year from the profit, while I see KPs still fighting against the Govt demanding them to fulfill their promises. They were homeless before, they’re homeless even now. 💔 Peace to them man ! What baffles me is that all these games are so on yo’ face and people still don’t get it. Could all these be any more unsophisticated ? 😆

Bengal is safe?TMC rapes and kills BJP workers and supporters after elections and Bengal is safe?Or is it that BJP supporters' lives don't matter?

https://twitter.com/BJP4Bengal/status/1390565513118445571?t=KHXqqxvBPs6UDC-kpB-d3w&s=19

WB governor has spoken about it too-

https://twitter.com/SortedEagle/status/1390017311151558656?t=0wzQYY5GdEahHxpXxLXN4A&s=19

The matter reached Supreme Court,though SC didn't care either.

Which Bengal do you live in?

And these indices that you talk about,Pakistan ranks higher than India in Food index?you think such indices are trustworthy?

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also a professor in your state was sent to prison for ten years for sharing a cartoon of your chief minister.Comparatively safe Bengal for what?definitely not for sharing cartoons ig.

https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/status/1618650092826931201?t=EtFssKQ8Dlt5y3g62Rz5Tg&s=19