Posted: 1 years ago

Anyone here thinks that TKF is being released on public demand , just one week before Pathan....suddenly out of the blue....🤪

First they shamelessly used the plight of the KPs to mint crores, poor KPs are still fighting for their rights...while Douchebag Agnihotri and wifey make merry and making another propaganda movie...for the Govt.....and now all of a sudden ON PUBLIC DEMAND🤣.....TKF is released just a week before Pathan...🤣....not to forget another propaganda movie is releasing the next day of Pathan....Such shameless use of the KPs.....

https://twitter.com/AbhishekOfficl/status/1615383914251681796?s=20&t=w1oyMTI37TU1e7jt8wNtpg

Well, I hope it flops this time genuinely. BJP just gave me a reason to go watch Pathan! 

Now no one says this isn’t intentional or how there is is no

Connection between these two 

https://m.facebook.com/TheSaffronSword/videos/kashmiri-files-movie-ke-interval-me-srk-ko-dekhte-hi-srk-murdabad-ke-lage-naare-/486500989744133/

They know exactly what they are doing… 

Edited by JustWandering - 1 years ago
Originally posted by JustWandering

Now no one says this isn’t intentional or how there is is no

Connection between these two 

https://m.facebook.com/TheSaffronSword/videos/kashmiri-files-movie-ke-interval-me-srk-ko-dekhte-hi-srk-murdabad-ke-lage-naare-/486500989744133/

They know exactly what they are doing… 

Of course they do.....look in the comments....the boycott gang is making comments...like Pathan toh gaya...hakle ka kya hoga.......no one is being fooled by them saying its for public demand...infact they should say...by BJP demand...😆

I just don't get it....why these people hate him so much.....what has he even done??

Originally posted by PilloWtalk_13

I feel sad for this India!

Awww that’s so sweet of you but all is not lost and here is the good news for you. India is not just about BW or one movie or one star but a lot more than that which is thankfully doing great by the grace of God. While its neighbors are defaulting and clamoring for atta and other basic necessities, India is doing well for itself marching forward making great strides economically.😍

This is good, he is forcing people to go to movie theatre. 😆

Originally posted by loginidran

Awww that’s so sweet of you but all is not lost and here is the good news for you. India is not just about BW or one movie or one star but a lot more than that which is thankfully doing great by the grace of God. While its neighbors are defaulting and clamoring for atta and other basic necessities, India is doing well for itself marching forward making great strides economically.😍

that's great. Btw which neighbours are defaulting for atta(what is atta?)? 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Of course they do.....look in the comments....the boycott gang is making comments...like Pathan toh gaya...hakle ka kya hoga.......no one is being fooled by them saying its for public demand...infact they should say...by BJP demand...😆

I just don't get it....why these people hate him so much.....what has he even done??

He is muslim

But, a few andhbhakts will act like there's nothing going on. The way they support their supreme leader is scary, this kind of devotion for any political or ideological party is destructive