Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

I enjoyed the movie

Sid as amandeep/ tariq was sincere and cute. Rashmika looked beautiful and made a nice jodi with him. The love story was a bit rushed unlike shershaah. This is a better film for rashmika than goodbye. It is the same Pakistan vs India theme, Amandeep is undercover agent. Aman used toilet to find khan’s residence but there could be multiple toilet vendors?

I loved the 2 main songs mother and the romantic one.

Mini spoiler

I liked what Aman said about Indians helping him as a child or how he saved Nasreen later. Aman’s love for Nasreen was touching and Nasreen was a bit naive and innocent. The second half is full of action and suspense e.g. train and airport scene. The ending was realistic but just as sad as shershaah. 

The movie would have been great in the cinema like the pistol scene near the interval or ending scene.

can u plz explain that why did aman sneaked in that house to confirm if it had English seat or not? Becoz he already knew that this house has English seat. Ussise to address mila house ka

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

can u plz explain that why did aman sneaked in that house to confirm if it had English seat or not? Becoz he already knew that this house has English seat. Ussise to address mila house ka

He wanted to confirm for himself and not just take the word of the toilet seller. Once he confirmed that then he can find his name, which he did through the names and school of his daughters, and then report back that this was the nuclear scientist who’s working on developing nuclear technology.  

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He wanted to confirm for himself and not just take the word of the toilet seller. Once he confirmed that then he can find his name, which he did through the names and school of his daughters, and then report back that this was the nuclear scientist who’s working on developing nuclear technology.  

but he got the address of that house only by that toilet seller so what doubt he had? N why did he lied that he needs English toilet for his mother? He could've Said truth that he needs it for his pregnant wife

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

but he got the address of that house only by that toilet seller so what doubt he had? N why did he lied that he needs English toilet for his mother? He could've Said truth that he needs it for his pregnant wife

My guess would be he needed to confirm with his own eyes. 

I’m also guessing saying his mother had a hard time would garner more sympathy from the seller and he’d be more cooperative. All pregnant women back then had the same predicament so the shop keeper might not have been as understanding. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

My guess would be he needed to confirm with his own eyes. 

I’m also guessing saying his mother had a hard time would garner more sympathy from the seller and he’d be more cooperative. All pregnant women back then had the same predicament so the shop keeper might not have been as understanding. 

these reasons r lame. I think these were just plot holes

Jazzkapur thumbnail

I liked mission majnu. It's much better n more engaging than trailer

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Its like Raazi was rehashed. The Pak people are shown to be so silly. This dude is asking a general some invasive questions and he answers them, isse better meri mom hai, ask her how she is doing and she thinks you broke her favorite china plates

Rashmika is beautiful, and their story and Sharib are the only thing worth investing. Can't believe its a RSVP production. The fight scene in train as good too, but the VFX 👎🏼

Good call to release it on OTT, but it would have gained some fame with the RQ with the right publicity.