Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

How perceptions can be so different that they just are the absolut opposite.

Mine is the opposite from gilmores'.

The movie hold my attention from the beginning...knowing that it was based on true events (and knowing a bit about them and the politic of peace the PM at that time favoured), I wasn't not only curious how they would find the position of the facilities and deliver the physical evidence but also got emotionally involved.

The movie had perceptibly less action than we'll get from Pathan as Sidharth plays a 'sleeper' RAW agent and already how he immerses himself into the Pakistan day-to-day life is worth watching.The pace accelerates after he gets his assignment.

It's logical that it is a patriotic movie but I liked how Sidharth's character emphazised that the love for the country resides in the soul, not in the blood.

Mission Majnu is again a proof that Sidharth can be a good actor with the right story and good direction...he slips into the character. Rashmika is expressive (but hadn't much to do) and also the co-actors perform well.

It really is a movie worth to be watched.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Their scenes are the only part I enjoyed in the movie.πŸ˜† They look soooo cute together....I want to see them together again in a romcom.❀️

Also, I wish the movie had more songs. During the last part of that sad song I was bawling my eyes out.😭

I felt the end was rushed. I wish we got more of Nasreen.

I felt the opposite. I felt their romance was rushed. But I guess it had to be as it’s not a romantic movie. His marriage was basically a subplot for the ending. 

Dirdam thumbnail

Be on top 10 in USA is more impressive to me like an Indian movie being this popular in America? 😱

Dirdam thumbnail

Even he is shocked

20230122_101343.jpg

Clochette thumbnail

Oh, how I like the fact that the movie is so much viewed in Pakistan! (especially because of the PM Desai parts and the way, Tariq connected to Pakistan life emotionally).

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, how I like the fact that the movie is so much viewed in Pakistan! (especially because of the PM Desai parts and the way, Tariq connected to Pakistan life emotionally).

Not only in Pak the movie is now trending in manyyy countris is crazy!! Also started to trend in countries like Malta lol

Screenshot_20230122-103705.jpg

Screenshot_20230122-095708.jpg

Clochette thumbnail

This reminds me of Ittefaq (2017, now on Netflix), a fine thriller, where Sidharth's performance was lauded, too (and rightly so, imo).

GRIPPING, TWISTED, SUSPENSE Mystery: Ittefaq Movie Review (3.5/5) | India  Forums

Dirdam thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Sidharth_soty/status/1616994342660411392?t=pakivTd09y10eSIl_rrnYw&s=19

Number 4 right now in Canada πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯