Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Its like Raazi was rehashed. The Pak people are shown to be so silly. This dude is asking a general some invasive questions and he answers them, isse better meri mom hai, ask her how she is doing and she thinks you broke her favorite china plates

Rashmika is beautiful, and their story and Sharib are the only thing worth investing. Can't believe its a RSVP production. The fight scene in train as good too, but the VFX ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Good call to release it on OTT, but it would have gained some fame with the RQ with the right publicity. 

Yes the general should have been more careful in present there would probably be a confidentiality clause. The writers took cinematic liberty as the general probably did not expect it. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

My guess would be he needed to confirm with his own eyes. 

Iโ€™m also guessing saying his mother had a hard time would garner more sympathy from the seller and heโ€™d be more cooperative. All pregnant women back then had the same predicament so the shop keeper might not have been as understanding. 

For a split second I thought he shouldn't have lied, but then it made sense when the seller wished his mother well.

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I found this movie to be strictly ok. The 2nd half, train sequence and all were downright silly.  This story deserves much better, and much better actors. I never felt connected to the characters or cared. 

In Raazi, you're stressed that she's going to get caught and very intrigued by how she gets information. Here its all very lame and so easy. In fact there are many things that just seem unbelievable. The team tried but didn't really get there. 

I'm glad I could watch this on OTT, theaters would have been unacceptable. 

The love story is pointless and the ending left me feeling cold. Siddharth tries is the best thing I can say about him but he's just not a good actor. Rashmika is totally wasted in a thankless role. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have no idea who Rajiv Vijaykar is but thatโ€™s quite a compliment โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

They meet, fall in love, and get married all during the first song which happens within the first ten minutes.  The rest they have cute and dramatic moments between them but no eye sex. 

Their scenes are the only part I enjoyed in the movie.๐Ÿ˜† They look soooo cute together....I want to see them together again in a romcom.โค๏ธ

Also, I wish the movie had more songs. During the last part of that sad song I was bawling my eyes out.๐Ÿ˜ญ

I felt the end was rushed. I wish we got more of Nasreen.