Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Just watched the movie.  

I had found the trailer underwhelming, but the movie is actually pretty good. While it’s a Bollywood movie so it has some melodramatic moments, overall it’s a very fast paced movie actually. It also covered the logistical and geopolitical angle a lot more than I expected. It was definitely more than just a footnote. Has some action but overall it’s more of an espionage thriller, as the marketing has been saying. The romantic angle plays a huge part in the way the story shapes up.  

Sid really is a very under appreciated actor.  

If spy and espionage movies, or historical stories, are your thing don’t miss it.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

In my excitement to talk about Sid and the movie I forgot about the rest of the cast. Oops 😆

Rashmika did really good. Her role is very much a supporting role sort of like Dimple in Shershah but perhaps with a bit more screen time, or a more spread out screen time. 

Rest of the supporting cast was really good specially Kumud Misha and Ashwath Bhatt. Didn’t know either of them before the movie but now I do.  

This was director Shantanu Bagchi’s first film. And so far based on reviews he’s done a good job.  

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

omg i always wanted to see him as a Sardar 😍 he looks so beautiful 💕

20230120_130333~2.jpg

20230120_130330~2.jpg

priya185 thumbnail

I enjoyed the movie

Sid as amandeep/ tariq was sincere and cute. Rashmika looked beautiful and made a nice jodi with him. The love story was a bit rushed unlike shershaah. This is a better film for rashmika than goodbye. It is the same Pakistan vs India theme, Amandeep is undercover agent. Aman used toilet to find khan’s residence but there could be multiple toilet vendors?

I loved the 2 main songs mother and the romantic one.

Mini spoiler

I liked what Aman said about Indians helping him as a child or how he saved Nasreen later. Aman’s love for Nasreen was touching and Nasreen was a bit naive and innocent. The second half is full of action and suspense e.g. train and airport scene. The ending was realistic but just as sad as shershaah. 

The movie would have been great in the cinema like the pistol scene near the interval or ending scene.

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Just watched the movie.  

I had found the trailer underwhelming, but the movie is actually pretty good. While it’s a Bollywood movie so it has some melodramatic moments, overall it’s a very fast paced movie actually. It also covered the logistical and geopolitical angle a lot more than I expected. It was definitely more than just a footnote. Has some action but overall it’s more of an espionage thriller, as the marketing has been saying. The romantic angle plays a huge part in the way the story shapes up.  

Sid really is a very under appreciated actor.  

If spy and espionage movies, or historical stories, are your thing don’t miss it.  

How much percentage of it is romance? Is there a lot of eye sex?

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

it was a good movie. too the point content. no unnecessary songs.

sincere acting by everyone.

Everyone from RAW team died because of that stupid call between PM and General.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

They deserved better 😭🥺

20230120_191435.jpg

20230120_110909~2.jpg

20230120_114806.jpg